Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone account -> MBB account

Options
  • 11-09-2017 1:29pm
    Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Presently I have a bill-pay mobile phone (Meteor) account. 
    I want to keep the number but convert the account type to bill-pay MBB.
    i.e. the phone hasn't been used for some time and has been given away, so presently I'm buying data each month and paying for an unused phone.
    End result is I'm paying twice as much as I need to.
    Can any of the EIR representatives point me in the right and reliable direction?
    ThankYou.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

.BrianJM wrote: »
    Presently I have a bill-pay mobile phone (Meteor) account. 
    I want to keep the number but convert the account type to bill-pay MBB.
    i.e. the phone hasn't been used for some time and has been given away, so presently I'm buying data each month and paying for an unused phone.
    End result is I'm paying twice as much as I need to.
    Can any of the EIR representatives point me in the right and reliable direction?
    ThankYou.
    Hi .BrianJM,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to change your mobile account to a mobile broadband account. If you would like to order mobile broadband with us you would need to set up a new account. 

Sorry I can't give you better news here.

- Adam

Advertisement