Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knockanstoackan 2018

Options
  • 11-09-2017 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭

It looks like the people running Knockanstockan are looking for suggestions for acts in 2018, might try to go to this one next year.

Ps: Could a mod sort out the typo on the title thread, is wasn't my fault it was the keyboards.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I'd love to see Land of the Giants there again, they were awesome last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

definitely gonna try hitting this this year. The mixture of genres always looks very interesting and all my mates who have been say it's monumental craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Great craic, always has the best of Irish talent. Nice and small too.

definitely gonna try hitting this this year. The mixture of genres always looks very interesting and all my mates who have been say it's monumental craic.

It's absolutely brilliant. Tiny crowd, great acts, seriously relaxed atmosphere there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Lordgoat, Honru or Mr S is it possible you could change the title to Knockanstockan, cheers if you can get the time. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Madam Oblong

I'd love to go. I'd rather this than EP!

Advertisement