Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcoming Meteor Customers to eir Mobile

Options
  • 11-09-2017 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi guys,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Meteor is now eir.[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]

Your mobile plan, ways to top up, contract and customer service numbers will all stay the same so our customer services team here in Ireland will be here for you as always, whenever you need us. 

Meteor and eir shared the same great network. As you're already on this network you'll continue to enjoy super connectivity and now we're delighted to announce we have 96% 4G coverage nationwide so you can do anything, anywhere.

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has gotten in touch with us over the years on the Meteor Boards page and to welcome you here to the eir page. [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]We'll still be here to help with your queries every weekday from 12-5pm, so if you have any questions or general chit chat, feel free to get in touch and we'll do all we can to make your experience here with us on Boards, the best it can be.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrisH0HkRNU [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thank you,[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Kevin[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I just got a message from Eircom relating to my data usage and only then realised that you and meteor had merged.
    I received no notification of this 'switch'. Can I take it my contract will remain the same ? If not I would have expected to have been sent on some updated Ts and Cs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Thank you

I was due an upgrade with Meteor, new handset +30 Euro per month however when I entered my details on Eir website it came to a new handset +55 Euro per month.

I'll pm my details later with a link to this post.

Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Darren 83

I have broadband with eir and mobiles with Meteor but now have two accounts with Eir can these be merged as one?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ceirseach

I am trying to gift a top up to my son who is a former meteor, and now, an eir customer because he has been unable to top himself up online.

I get as far as the 'accept the terms and conditions' link which brings me to a new page with multiple Ts & Cs for every conceivable type of customer, none of which relate to a gift top up. Clicking on the most obvious Ts & Cs is no help. We've both been up and down the eir website and are none the wiser.

Any suggestions before he switches to Vodafone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kingtut wrote: »
    I just got a message from Eircom relating to my data usage and only then realised that you and meteor had merged.
    I received no notification of this 'switch'. Can I take it my contract will remain the same ? If not I would have expected to have been sent on some updated Ts and Cs.
    Hi kingtut,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Your contract will remain the same as it was with Meteor so you don't have anything to worry about here.

- Adam

• Advertisement

Jarren wrote: »
    Thank you

I  was due  an upgrade with Meteor, new handset +30 Euro per month however when I entered my details on Eir website it came to a new handset +55 Euro per month.

I'll pm my details later with a link to this post.

Jarren
    Hi Jarren,

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to advise on the price of an upgrade from here. If you give our loyalty team a ring on 1901 they will be able to look into this for you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Darren 83 wrote: »
    I have broadband with eir and mobiles with Meteor but now have two accounts with Eir can these be merged as one?
    Hi Darren 83,

If you give our loyalty team a ring on 1901 they will be able to assist you with this query.

- Adam

Ceirseach wrote: »
    I am trying to gift a top up to my son who is a former meteor, and now, an eir customer because he has been unable to top himself up online.

I get as far as the 'accept the terms and conditions' link which brings me to a new page with multiple Ts & Cs for every conceivable type of customer, none of which relate to a gift top up. Clicking on the most obvious Ts & Cs is no help.  We've both been up and down the eir website and are none the wiser.

Any suggestions before he switches to Vodafone?
    Hi Ceirseach,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you enter the details on the below link you should be able to top up your sons' phone. When you are brought to step 2 you should be able to click on the box to accept the terms and conditions and then click on 'Top up now' and this should go through.

https://topup.eir.ie/EirExternalWeb/anonymousTestFrame.do

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ceirseach

Thanks Adam. That link worked. ðŸ‘

Ceirseach wrote: »
    Thanks Adam. That link worked. ðŸ‘
    No problem, glad to hear this. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 rani24

So now u r saying your 4g coverage in limerick should be the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Donnacha Kendlin

Hi,

I cancelled my Eir account last November and I have been billed twice with my bank account debited. When I go onto My Eir, it tells me my Eir account no longer exists. Please tell me how I solve this problem ??

A/C NO. 30922485

Regards,
    Donnacha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

You should cancelled the direct debit after the first time. Do it today.

Advertisement