Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question on Second Chance

• 11-09-2017 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭

Heyo. As above. Question on the second chance thingy.

So I know second chance covers your fees for college (and I am well over the 5 year gap thingy). However I don't know, and don't think, it covers the maintenance grant does it? As in if I did a level 5 a bajillion years ago, and now do another will the second chance allow another grant for that, or will I have to wait until next year and the level 8 progression before I get the grant?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Sup08

Second chance is exactly that.. it is the same as attending a course of the same level again as if it was your first time attending. All entitlements if you qualify are exactly the same as a person entering for the first time if you qualify as a second chance student and for grant assistance.

Advertisement