Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ms office for 1 user/lifetime

Options
  • 11-09-2017 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Using it mainly for excel and word. Rrp is €150 but hoping there is one on sale somewhere

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

otterj wrote: »
    Using it mainly for excel and word. Rrp is €150 but hoping there is one on sale somewhere

Have you considered one of the very good free alternatives, like libre office?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

otterj wrote: »

101 GBP on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

A little trick Ive been using is. I buy the yearly subscription. mainly for the 1tb cloud space. alot of my friends need office but would use it rarely. I set them up a folder in my cloud. This gives you access to the full ms office online suite. Its pretty much identical to the home and student. If you know anyone you can thrust then that has this program then its a great way of getting an expensive program for free (pretty much)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Check if your eligible via the home usage program

I got office for €14 through work (Colleges are usually eligible too)

https://www.microsofthup.com/

Advertisement