Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will liberty quote me again

Options
  • 11-09-2017 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,I started my own business 5 months ago and between financial pressure,i couldn't make the dd payment on the van insurance policy and my own stupidity i buried my head in the sand on the whole thing.liberty cancelled my policy.since then ive paid off the outstanding balance.I got a quote from AXA last month as I didn't think liberty would quote me again and i took their offer.I got a registered letter last Friday evening and AXA have cancelled my policy due to non disclosure.Im fairly screwed at the moment.My question is if I pay the full premium up front would liberty consider insuring me again?
    Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Howyahun, can you PM me your name, address and contact number and we can look into this for you. Lisa

Advertisement