Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal a warning

Options
  • 11-09-2017 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

I would like to appeal a warning I received on politics. I believe the warning was extremely heavy handed.

I have spoken to the moderator in question who has upheld the warning. I believe this is the next step. I've no intention of posting on the forum in question again unless the format of discussion changes but I still feel the warning is way over the top.

However, if you feel the warning is appropriate then I feel this site probably isn't for me and you can just remove my account as I usually just view bargain alerts anyway :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi,

I'll contact a CMod now for you to take the next step in the defined process.

FYI: We cannot remove accounts for users - only the user themselves can close their account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Obvious Otter

Thanks!

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Hi Obvious Otter, I'll take a look at this for you.

Could you forward on any PM's exchanged with the mod regarding the warning? Thanks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Post deleted - only the OP, CMod and Admins dealing with an appeal can post, unless invited to by the CMod or Admin

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response from the OP in over a month.

Closed.

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement