If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense TVs - Stock Query

Options
  • 11-09-2017 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I went through the entire sales procedure to buy a Hisense 5700 TV. At the end there is a tiny line of type to say that there is no stock. What a waste of my time and very irritating. Can you not make the availability more obvious.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Don Imac2 wrote: »
    I went through the entire sales procedure to buy a Hisense 5700 TV. At the end there is a tiny line of type to say that there is no stock. What a waste of my time and very irritating. Can you not make the availability more obvious.
    Dear Don,

thanks for the post - we are working on a significant update to our site currently - which model of 5700 are you looking at and I'll check availability for you,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

Hi John Mc & Crew

thanks for your reply. I am looking for the 43" Hisense 5700

regards, Don

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Don Imac2 wrote: »
    Hi John Mc & Crew

thanks for your reply. I am looking for the 43" Hisense 5700

regards, Don
    Hi Don,

I have had a check and I don't currently have an ETA for new stock for this model.

I will keep an eye out and keep you posted.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Don Imac2

Thanks David.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Hi,

I too have had this issue. Attempting to buy two separate versions of Hisense 50 inch TVs. Can I ask if your I have any HISENSE 50N6800 in stock or coming in stock......or a familiar Hisense 49-50 inch. Am in the market for a to of that size but have a set budget (around 550-580 ish pounds)

• Advertisement

Hi,

I too have had this issue. Attempting to buy two separate versions of Hisense 50 inch TVs. Can I ask if your I have any HISENSE 50N6800 in stock or coming in stock......or a familiar Hisense 49-50 inch. Am in the market for a to of that size but have a set budget (around 550-580 ish pounds)
    Hi maynooth_rules,

Unfortunately our stock levels on many of the Hisense TVs are very low or not available. I do however have stock of the Hisense 50N6800 available to ship for £579 plus £6.99 shipping.

Let me know if you would like to go with that one.

Kind regards

David

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I would be interested in that. Can you give me your opinion on that TV as I am borderline clueless when it comes to what I should be looking for.
    How do I go about purchasing, do I pm you? 

I know Im being a bit cheeky asking thos, but whats the difference between the 50N6800 and this Philips TV in Argos http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7369672/Trail/searchtext%3EGREAT+DEALS+ON+SELECTED+4K+TELEVISIONS.htm

Besides the warraty obviously. Thanks :)

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I would be interested in that. Can you give me your opinion on that TV as I am borderline clueless when it comes to what I should be looking for.
    How do I go about purchasing, do I pm you? 

I know Im being a bit cheeky asking thos, but whats the difference between the 50N6800 and this Philips TV in Argos http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7369672/Trail/searchtext%3EGREAT+DEALS+ON+SELECTED+4K+TELEVISIONS.htm

Besides the warraty obviously. Thanks :)
    Hi maynooth_rules,

I haven't seen that TV in Aargos but from my experience with new Philips TVs the panels are a bit more washed out in terms of colour. The Hisense at the moment are the best budget TVs in terms of picture and reliability and the 50N6800 is a great 4K TV.

If you would like to order, PM me back with your contact number and I'll call for details.

Kind regards

David

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Don Imac2,

I've changed the title of this thread to better reflect the way the thread has developed - this should be useful to other Boardies who might  be interested in the same issue.

Cheers,

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Don Imac2,

I've changed the title of this thread to better reflect the way the thread has developed - this should be useful to other Boardies who might  be interested in the same issue.

Cheers,

Ritz.
    Thanks Ritz

• Advertisement

I'm hearing from a few people now that I should be spending the money on a 10 bit tv instead. Is it worth the extra money? If so what TV would you recommend? Essentially I'm looking for a good value 49-50 inch with the best possible picture. Had originally set the budget under 600 pounds but can stretch it a bit for the right tv.
    Would hate to get the 50N6800 and then be kicking myself in 2 months for not getting a 10 bit

I'm hearing from a few people now that I should be spending the money on a 10 bit tv instead. Is it worth the extra money? If so what TV would you recommend? Essentially I'm looking for a good value 49-50 inch with the best possible picture. Had originally set the budget under 600 pounds but can stretch it a bit for the right tv.
    Would hate to get the 50N6800 and then be kicking myself in 2 months for not getting a 10 bit
    Hi maynooth_rules,

A 10 bit TV would be a lot more future proofed with different HDR formats, it would also give you a better picture.

You would be starting off with the LG 49UJ670 at £629 however this is not a full 10 bit panel, it is an 8 bit which uses a series of algorithms to get 10 bit performace from an 8 bit panel.

For a full 10 bit panel at that size you would be starting with the Samsung UE49MU7000 TVs at £979:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202582-ue49mu7000.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

These are fantastic TVs.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Is there any Hisense tv’s in stock at the moment? Looking for one around 49”.

Do you have the H49N5500UK?

Is there any Hisense tv’s in stock at the moment? Looking for one around 49”.

Do you have the H49N5500UK?
    Hi Kaiser,

thanks for the post - we don't range the 49N5500 but we do have a handful of the excellent Hisense 50N6800:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202653-50n6800.aspx

I can do the 50N6800 on a Boardie deal at £569 / €649 including shipping and our 6 year warranty.

We just cannot keep Hisense in stock at the moment - they are flying!

Thanks as ever Kaiser and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks, I'll give it some thought. By the way is the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45N5750 in stock?[/font]

Thanks, I'll give it some thought. By the way is the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]45N5750 in stock?[/font]
    I told you stock was tight - we literally have ONE left this morning :rolleyes:

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

PM sent

PM sent
    Hey Kaisersose77.

I had been off over the start of the week and just checking that you got sorted ok?

Hi Kenny

I’d like to know if the 45N5750 is in stock and if so, what price is it delivered.

Thanks

Hi Kenny

I’d like to know if the 45N5750 is in stock and if so, what price is it delivered.

Thanks
    Hi Kaisersose77.

The 45N5750 are now back in stock in a small amount. Priced at £459.00 with £6.99 shipping.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202705-45n5750.aspx

Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Advertisement

Any chance of a boards deal? Ready to go ahead and buy and would prefer to buy from Richersounds naturally :)

Any chance of a boards deal? Ready to go ahead and buy and would prefer to buy from Richersounds naturally :)
    Hey Kaisersose77.

I really don't have any movement on the TV unfortunately.

I could do free shipping and you also get our 6 year guarantee free for the television.

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.