If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55 B7 + Marantz NR1608 - quote request

Options
  • 11-09-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys, as OLED prices are falling significantly in Europe (not in Ireland :)), I am shopping around for an LG 55" B7 and a Marantz NR1608. Current offer I have including delivery from the continent is 2,600€. 
    I'd prefer to buy from a retailer within reach (warranty etc) and had good experience with you guys when I bought my Monitor Audio speakers + AV. So I am not looking for an exact match but would be interested in hearing your best can do. Delivery would be to Dublin, I'd place order immediately. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys, as OLED prices are falling significantly in Europe (not in Ireland :)), I am shopping around for an LG 55" B7 and a Marantz NR1608. Current offer I have including delivery from the continent is 2,600€. 
    I'd prefer to buy from a retailer within reach (warranty etc) and had good experience with you guys when I bought my Monitor Audio speakers + AV. So I am not looking for an exact match but would be interested in hearing your best can do. Delivery would be to Dublin, I'd place order immediately. 
    Hi Justin Sane,

The absolute best price I can do for the OLED55B7 and the Marantz NR1608 would be 2769 Euro. This price includes a 6 year at home guarantee on the TV and shipping to Dublin.

Let me know if you'd like to go for that.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Justin Sane

Hi Justin Sane,

The absolute best price I can do for the OLED55B7 and the Marantz NR1608 would be 2769 Euro. This price includes a 6 year at home guarantee on the TV and shipping to Dublin.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, let's do this. Can you drop me a PM with the details you need.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Justin Sane,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David, let's do this. Can you drop me a PM with the details you need.
    Drop me a PM with your contact details and I'll call you back for payment.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.