Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Gear for noob

Options
  • 11-09-2017 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

As the title reads I'm looking for airsoft gear I read some post here saying I should stick to ak, mp5, g36, m4.
    I'd probably want a m4 for the looks, budget is 200e.
    What model do I buy and where?
    Also will I need any extras, because if I buy a rifle for 200 quid it's gonna burn straight through my pocket.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

NoHamNoJam wrote: »
    As the title reads I'm looking for airsoft gear I read some post here saying I should stick to ak, mp5, g36, m4.
    I'd probably want a m4 for the looks, budget is 200e.
    What model do I buy and where?
    Also will I need any extras, because if I buy a rifle for 200 quid it's gonna burn straight through my pocket.

For a m4 circa €200 I'd recommend a G&G raider, batteries and chargers have to be bought separate. Try hobby airsoft, they sell a good selection of gear and will be help you out with any questions you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NoHamNoJam

thermo wrote: »
    For a m4 circa €200 I'd recommend a G&G raider, batteries and chargers have to be bought separate. Try hobby airsoft, they sell a good selection of gear and will be help you out with any questions you have.

Ok, I'm gonna check out hobby airsoft. And I'll just buy the batteries at the same time, just need to save more cash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Welcome to the empty wallet club (airsoft) :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NoHamNoJam

thermo wrote: »
    Welcome to the empty wallet club (airsoft) :eek:

Empty Wallet is the story of my life, i Save up for a year and buy expenssive but cool stuff :)

Advertisement