Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibc deer hide

• 11-09-2017 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Made this this evening for a spot that's hard to get close to deer .
    Windows to go on after I spray it at the wend ... herself won't be happy when she sees one of the kitchen stools gone .

eAtjDU.jpg

ReEQnP.jpg

ILdEPX.jpg

ROdJaw.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭renandstimpy

And they say deer are colour blind :D .. my version of real tree camo . windows nest and she is done .

lI8I5o.jpg

Vior4C.jpg

8afavm.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭skipking

nice job. could also be used for foxes great to have at the edge of a wood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

excellent job. Dont mind the stool just dont admit anything, act as if it was never there, It's like when you buy a new gun......."is that a new gun...No have that years.....but it looks new...ahhh cleaned it".

Stool...what stool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Damoeire33

Nice job, pretty sure that's the broken stool you threw out right?? Health & Safety and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭renandstimpy

I took yere advice and told her we had a break in and they only stole the stool....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Hunter456

fox and deer hide serious looking job well done she'll hit the roof when she see's the stool gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

great job

Advertisement