Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Accommodation

Options
  • 12-09-2017 7:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Booked some cheap flights to London for the new year, of course hotels are anything but cheap!! Anyone know of any deals/ promo codes going around for the booking websites?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

Try the Royal National hotel. I use it all the time its the cheapest around. Its clean and comfortable not 5 star but very acceptable and its very central.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

I find any of Accor brand hotels good i is being the cheapest but since it's a big brand ul get a clean room etc the independent cheap hotels avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Thanks guys! Managed to book an Ibis close to Liverpool St. Station.
    Only just found out my company have an agreement that entitles me to 40% off Accor group hotels so got a nice deal for the few nights!

Advertisement