Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limit on Debit Card

Options
  • 12-09-2017 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I have a pretty simple question, I just wanted to check. I have a debit card that I'm looking to use to book a group holiday for 10 people. I'm wondering is there a limit on how much I can spend in one day? It's a trip to Disneyland Paris and there would be three bookings total made through their website, the total of the bookings would be about €6000. Will there be any issues with this?

Regards,
    Hegan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Hegan,

Thanks for your question and welcome to Boards.ie.

You can pay up to your available funds using your debit card. The travel agent may have a limit on their side so we'd advise you to check this with them too.

Hope you have a brilliant holiday and if you need to round up that party to 11 people I've plenty of annual leave left!

Tara

Advertisement