Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 shows "My Inbox (2 new)"

Options
  • 12-09-2017 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

When I go to the Service Desk facility, it shows nothing in my inbox and then logs me out.
    I'm urgently awaiting some eStatements.
    Any ideas, buys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi matiz,

Thanks for your post.

When accessing the inbox, please ensure to just click once and wait a few seconds for the page to load. Your eStatements can be accessed by selecting Statements from the navigation panel on the left of the screen.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 25 matiz

Hi matiz,

Thanks for your post.

When accessing the inbox, please ensure to just click once and wait a few seconds for the page to load. Your eStatements can be accessed by selecting Statements from the navigation panel on the left of the screen.

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara, I've got the statement now.

Would you have any idea where I'd find my mortgage balance certificate?
    I requested it yesterday also.

Thanks
    Maria

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Maria,

Glad to hear you got the statement. Mortgage documents requested online are sent by post and generally take 3-5 days. I'm afraid these are not available online at present.

Thanks again,
    Tara

Advertisement