Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Things that Annoy me in life ..

• 12-09-2017 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Just a thread to ask people what little things annoy them.

Mine is people who wear there lanyards every were the go if it in there dinner hour take it off if it's shopping after work ..
    Take it off leave it in your car we all don't what to know were you work..
    It's a posseing thing I think.
    Maby am wrong but it annoys me..🙈🙈

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Just a thread to ask people what little things annoy them.

Mine is people who wear there lanyards every were the go if it in there dinner hour take it off if it's shopping after work ..
    Take it off leave it in your car we all don't what to know were you work..
    It's a posseing thing I think.
    Maby am wrong but it annoys me..����

I think most people just forget they are wearing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Will.i.am.not

Gravelly wrote: »
    I think most people just forget they are wearing it.

Well gravelly if it's swinging around your neck it's hard not to no it's there..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Well gravelly if it's swinging around your neck it's hard not to no it's there..

Not really. If you are wearing one all day you aren't conscious of it in my experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod: While we are happy to see new discussions, this one is being very adequately dealt with in After Hours, where O&Os are permitted and will find it quite safe to visit, so I think we will leave it with them. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement