Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 12-09-2017 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

Hi all just wondering i am an existing eir customer but i am out of contract and wish to sign up to 12 month contract as advertised on the eir site.

The offer is  for broadband and unlimited  phone for 35e for the first six months and then 70e for the remaining six months which i would be happy to sign up to.

When i contacted eir loyalty team they are unable to offer me this can i ask why this is??
    As i am out of contract this would be a new contract in my view why is this not possible feel free to pm reps and i can provide my account info etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

crasy dash wrote: »
    Hi all just wondering i am an existing eir customer but i am out of contract and wish to sign up to 12 month contract as advertised on the eir site.

The offer is  for broadband and unlimited  phone for 35e for the first six months and then 70e for the remaining six months which i would be happy to sign up to.

When i contacted eir loyalty team they are unable to offer me this can i ask why this is??
    As i am out of contract  this would be a new contract in my view why is this not possible feel free to pm reps and i can provide my account info etc.
    Hi crasy dash,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid the offer that you saw online was an online only offer and it would have been for new customers only. We would have discount loyalty discounts available to you that you would need to get back in touch with our loyalty team to get more information on. I'm very sorry I can't give you more information here.

- Adam

Advertisement