Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor for apartment sale - Dublin 15 area

Options
  • 12-09-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,
    I will shortly be putting my apartment in Blanchardstown up for sale and hope to buy a bigger apartment in the same area.
    Would anyone have a recommendation for a solicitor in the Dublin 15 area to do the legal parts of the sale\purchase (i think pm is required for business recommendations).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Sefo wrote: »
    Hi,
    I will shortly be putting my apartment in Blanchardstown up for sale and hope to buy a bigger apartment in the same area.
    Would anyone have a recommendation for a solicitor in the Dublin 15 area to do the legal parts of the sale\purchase (i think pm is required for business recommendations).

you can use a solicitor from anywhere in the the country to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Sefo wrote: »
    Hi,

Sent you a PM there.

Advertisement