Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help! my child got access to my phone and unbeknownst to us caused a breach of d

Options
  • 12-09-2017 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

I called the support line but didn't get much assistance, I need practical help to resolve this very unusual situation or will be forced to stop the dd for payment. I'm hoping to access some sort of appeals process please, PM appreciated so I can explain with details, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

martco wrote: »
    I called the support line but didn't get much assistance, I need practical help to resolve this very unusual situation or will be forced to stop the dd for payment. I'm hoping to access some sort of appeals process please, PM appreciated so I can explain with details, thanks!
    Hi marcto, 

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your account number, full name and let me know your full query please?

- Adam

Advertisement