Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What number do I call for assistance?

Options
  • 12-09-2017 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm a Pre Pay Meteor now eir mobile customer and need some assistance. What number do I call for assistance?

The 1747 number only allows me to check balance and history and the eir 1905 is of no help either.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Try 01 430 7066

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Try 01 430 7066
    Thanks Ten Pin, that number has the option I'm after in the menu but every time I choose that option they hang up on me. Really frustrating....

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Maybe try the live chat via the Eir website?

Maybe try the live chat via the Eir website?
    I have done and all they gave me was the 1905 number before ending the chat.

I started another chat and got exactly the same thing. They never even asked was there anything else I needed, they simply posted the 1905 number and immediately ended the chat both times.

I'm not enjoying my first attempt to get support from eir...

The phone number is probably the best option if they ever answer it, they're probably getting lots of calls since the changeover. Can you just speak to an "agent" by staying on the line and not choosing anything in the menu?

• Advertisement

The phone number is probably the best option if they ever answer it, they're probably getting lots of calls since the changeover. Can you just speak to an "agent" by staying on the line and not choosing anything in the menu?
    Speaking to an agent would be great but unfortunately it's not an option because of the automated hang up.

It does state it is transferring me to an agent but then hangs up.

I've had enough for today, it was such a frustrating experience just trying to get hold of someone. Never had that issue with Meteor (even though eir owned them). Good job it wasn't an Ambulance I needed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi, I'm a Pre Pay Meteor now eir mobile customer and need some assistance. What number do I call for assistance?

The 1747 number only allows me to check balance and history and the eir 1905 is of no help either.
    Hi Gadgetman496,

Thanks for getting in touch. The number to get through to an eir agent is 1901. Can you advise me of your query please? If I can assist you from here I'll be happy to help.

- Adam

The 1901 number is requesting me to enter my eir landline number and account number, before I can proceed, none of which I have.

The 1901 number is requesting me to enter my eir landline number and account number, before I can proceed, none of which I have.
    If you ring this number and press # when asked to enter a landline number you should be able to speak to a member of our customer care team.

- Adam

Thanks Adam, I will try that

• Advertisement

Thanks Adam, I will try that
    No worries. Let me know if there are any issues.

- Adam

Advertisement