Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iMessage Problem Due to Meteor>Eir

Options
  • 12-09-2017 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

I'm currently in a prepay offer , I'm incessantly getting messages telling me to top up almost every hour. I haven't attempted to make call/message outside of what's allowed in offer cannot understand why I'm getting these message? 
    Your customer 'care' advised its to do with iMessage activation, which I disputed as I activated iMessages long time ago on meteor. Im thinking this has something to do with the meteor rename to eir? Your 'care' agent told me to contact Apple?? Basically of no help at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I'm currently in a prepay offer , I'm incessantly getting messages telling me to top up almost every hour. I haven't attempted to make call/message outside of what's allowed in offer cannot understand why I'm getting these message? 
    Your customer 'care' advised its to do with iMessage activation, which I disputed as I activated iMessages long time ago on meteor. Im thinking this has something to do with the meteor rename to eir? Your 'care' agent told me to contact Apple?? Basically of no help at all.
    Hi tipperaryboy,

I have responded to this message on a different thread.

- Adam

Advertisement