Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replacement laptop battery

• 12-09-2017 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before but I searched old threads and couldn't find an answer. I've ordered a new battery for my laptop and I'm just wondering is there a process to fitting it and getting it working correctly or do I just plug and play?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It generally helps if you lets us know what laptop you have. Make, model, and year bought would be best.

If the battery is a removable battery, then simply remove the old and insert the new and charge it up.

If the battery is not user removable then you'll have to get your screwdrivers out and take apart the machine. Generally it's a good idea to google your laptop model and find a guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Rum Ham!

It's a Sony Vaio SVF152C29M

I suppose I got it 4-5 years ago, the battery is removable

Advertisement