Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arvato Bertelsmann

Options
  • 12-09-2017 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

There is a position with Arvato Bertelsmann advertised on IrishJobs.ie. It says that the job is in Sligo. So I'm basically wondering where in Sligo the office is located? Also, has anyone here worked for Arvato Bertelsmann. The advertised position is for a collections advisers.

Thanks in advanced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Hombre Lobo

I think they might be in one of the units in that building where FBD is on Pearse road.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

I think they might be in one of the units in that building where FBD is on Pearse road.

Thanks

Very odd that there companies location isn't on google though? I can't understand why that is..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Are they a debt collection agency/? That might explain why they're not anxious for people to know where they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

sligojoek wrote: »
    Are they a debt collection agency/? That might explain why they're not anxious for people to know where they are.

True, but there are laws etc. which would protect the company in such circumstances..

Advertisement