Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i think i entred the wrong email address

Options
  • 12-09-2017 10:31pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

when i registerd i think i put in the wrong email address, i am trying to edit it, but can't seem to get past the request for my password, am i doing somethin wrong??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Can you please let me know which email address you wanted to register with? I'll compare it to your profile and make a change if needed?

Your response will not be published, so your email address will not be visible

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there,

Welcome to Boards. If you're on the screen below, you need to enter your current password in the box highlighted in red and then change your e-mail in the box highlighted in brown. You can ignore the fields in the middle.

427796.png

But as dudara says, if you post your e-mail address here (or send a mail to hello@boards.ie) we can ensure that it's correct.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement