Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free DVD & download - the Amazing Spiderman on Sky

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

Was it not the new spiderman we got. That is what I bought. Only got the trailer so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

It's the one in this link. A 2012 movie.

https://www.skystore.com/product/the-amazing-spider-man/7ad910f0-f617-403e-9799-4b0881aa7daf

Is that the one you ordered?

123654789 wrote: »
    It's the one in this link. A 2012 movie.

https://www.skystore.com/product/the-amazing-spider-man/7ad910f0-f617-403e-9799-4b0881aa7daf

Is that the one you ordered?

The new one. Home-coming. it came up as free that day

It might be a pre order ?

Theres another thread about a free looking dvd that wasn't ... |

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=104787581

ya it was a pre-order. thought it said 0-00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

cena wrote: »
    ya it was a pre-order. thought it said 0-00

If it is a pre-order it will come up as €0.00 until it is released when it will be €16.99 and you will be charged accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

The new one. Home-coming. it came up as free that day

If it's a pre-order they might be able to cancel it before the release date if you get in touch with them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Got my Spidey and €2 credit yesterday. My 6 year old went through the same pain as you, Cena - she thought it was Homecoming and was heartbroken when she saw that poor-man's Andy Murray on the back. But, she took solace in this and maybe you can too? It's rated 12s, so by the time she's old enough to see Homecoming we might well have gotten a free copy of it off the Sky Store (if you're older than 6, this might not be quite as comforting.)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I can't believe we're referring to the 2012 version as the "old" Spiderman - I still think of Tobey Maguire as Spiderman, it's only 10 years since his last outing in the suit!

Anyway, I have 2 of the €2 off vouchers if anyone wants them, I'l never buy a movie from Sky at full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Got mine yesterday too. Don't know the point of a DVD when you have it on the box but I'm not complaining.

• Advertisement

I CONTACTED sky on here and I am to get the movie free with the account to be credited back

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Got mine yesterday too. Don't know the point of a DVD when you have it on the box but I'm not complaining.

if you cancel your Sky subscription in the future you won't be able to watch it on the box anymore, hence the DVD. But yeah it's a bit wasteful, I've a few of these free now and I doubt I'll ever watch the disk.

I CONTACTED sky on here and I am to get the movie free with the account to be credited back
    That's good
    The actual free one is still showing as available for €0.00 if you want to get that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,069 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

It would make a Christmas present maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,657 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Doodah7 wrote: »
    If it is a pre-order it will come up as €0.00 until it is released when it will be €16.99 and you will be charged accordingly.

I did that, thinking I ordered a Peppa Pig movie for our kid. Someone on here told me I would be charged when it is released.

I looked at next month's Bill (which you can do online) and it has the film listed but at €0.00?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭cletus

Well, I don't have Sky TV, but I created a sky store account. So I have the free DVD, but won't ever see it on the box, cause I don't have one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Cheers op, I grabbed it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Got the dvd in post thanks op handed it straight to young fella so I can kiss goodbye to voucher won't be seeing that again. Really must open post myself in future lol.

Advertisement