Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Manager

Options
  • 13-09-2017 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 
    I am trying to access Money Manager on 365 0nline, however I just get a blank screen and eventually a message saying
     A system error has occurred.
    We are working to fix the problem. Please try again later.

Do you know when it will be working again?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Dubby2010,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We have raised this with our online support team.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention today. 

Please be assured if we receive any update we will let you know. 

Have a good day.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Pablo_

Hi Dubby2010,

Have a good day.

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi 

I'll add my query here instead of opening new thread. I try to use money manager so often, and it opens fine but after either two minutes and/or i use it even a little bit it just crashes, and I get the system error message. 

I have a fairly good computer and its not an issue with it being not able to process the application. This issue surely is not isolated to me, do IT/Support team know of anything related to this. Its a shame because I want to use the application, but it can't seem to support itself.

P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Pablo_ wrote: »
    Hi Dubby2010,

Have a good day.

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi 

I'll add my query here instead of opening new thread. I try to use money manager so often, and it opens fine but after either two minutes and/or i use it even a little bit it just crashes, and I get the system error message. 

I have a fairly good computer and its not an issue with it being not able to process the application. This issue surely is not isolated to me, do IT/Support team know of anything related to this. Its a shame because I want to use the application, but it can't seem to support itself.

P

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I've checked there and the money manager system is operating normally. 
    However I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile as this maybe account specific and the advisers there will be able to look into your account details and check what is causing this page to time out for you.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

Advertisement