Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car loan

Options
  • 13-09-2017 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I've been approved for a car loan but have yet to draw down the loan as the car I was looking at was sold. How long can I leave it before I drawn down the loan using docusign? And if I don't draw down the loan will this affect me in any way? Such as future loan application?
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Jakenpo,

Thanks for your post here.

Please leave this with me and I will check with an lending advisor in our lending department.

As soon as the get back to myself I will give you a update here.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Jakenpo,

The loan would stay active for 30 days.

After the 30 days you would need to contact our lending team on 0818 200 334 to have the documents reissued.

If the loan is not completed within 90 days a brand new application would be needed.

If you don't draw down the loan this will not affect any future lending.  

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kareana :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jakenpo

Hi Jakenpo,

The loan would stay active for 30 days.

After the 30 days you would need to contact our lending team on 0818 200 334 to have the documents reissued.

If the loan is not completed within 90 days a brand new application would be needed.

If you don't draw down the loan this will not affect any future lending.  

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kareana :)

Thanks very much for that, I appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement