Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Social media influencers bragging ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

Just as I thought Rosie could not get any worse she posts a photo up on her stepsons birthdays of her 3 years ago 8 and a half months pregnant I’m perplexed at the insensitivity

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Cria wrote: »
    Just as I thought Rosie could not get any worse she posts a photo up on her stepsons birthdays of her 3 years ago 8 and a half months pregnant I’m perplexed at the insensitivity

I've unfollowed her Cria, beyond belief these days

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

I dont follow Rosie or her fiance's ex. This is all news to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭mel123

I’m telling you now he will regret allowing her to do what she has done over the past few years

You know what, i dont think he will, because a real man wouldnt carry on like that and treat his first born, his flesh and blood, like that. I imagine for Stephanie, her son is that extra bit special, because his twin passed, you'd think the same would be for Paul.
    Now, on the flip side, I wouldnt expect Rosie to be sharing pics of the child today, its not her child to share, but do you ever hear Harry talking about his big brother? Do you ever even in the back ground see two little boys playing? Pics of her step son around the house? Day trips with the four of them? No.
    Ive been following Stephanie months now, and never once heard her say Ruben is gone off to his Dads for a sleepover. Is there two car seats in Rosie's car (which they always travel in)? No.
    I get that everything doesnt have to be plastered on social media, and we only see what they want us to see, but it all doesnt add up (my points above, no trace of the child). Sure doesn't Ruben call her fella Dad? Could that not be the lowest thing to happen to a man, your child calling someone else Dad?!!

anna080 wrote: »
    Agree and it's easy to nearly take the spotlight away from Paul and blame Rosie for it but at the end of the day he is the one with the responsibilities. He needs to grow a pair. How would Rosie feel if he upped and left her tomorrow and started a new family and didn't have a relationship with Harry. I imagine she wouldn't be too happy about it.
    It could easily happen he has form
    For moving on to other women who have small kids for him

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

mod

Back on topic please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I guess you could say she's "bragging" about her relationship with her stepson when she doesn't have one :p

mod

Back on topic please.

IMO this is on topic hence why I don’t posted it here it’s all based around bragging on social media

anna080 wrote: »
    I guess you could say she's "bragging" about her relationship with her stepson when she doesn't have one :p

Which actually happened :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭scarbouro

Yep exactly! She's unbelievable. Such a horrible thing to do. She's coming across as a very bitter and jealous person doing things like that. There was absolutely no reason to throw a pregnancy photo into her snaps today of all days...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think to people who don't know the background this conversation is probably confusing.

Rosie's fiancé Paul used to go out with Stephanie. They had twins together and when one of the twins was a few months old she died.

Paul obviously since got with Rosie. Rosie has spoken out in the last few months about how good Paul is with his "other son", but Stephanie came out and said that Paul and Rosie haven't seen the child since February. This was discussed on the Galz fb page. Rosie got in touch with people via PM and threatened them with legal action for discussing her and her family.

It seems insensitive for Rosie to choose today to post a throwback to her pregnancy on the same day as Paul's son's birthday, which must be very bittersweet for Stephanie given that one of her twins isn't here any more.

Yea and we are only discussing information that's already in the public domain. Rosie said they have a great relationship, Stephanie refuted that and said no they don't. Ridiculous not to be able to talk about something that they themselves put out there for public consumption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I think to people who don't know the background this conversation is probably confusing.

Rosie's fiancé Paul used to go out with Stephanie. They had twins together and when one of the twins was a few months old she died.

Paul obviously since got with Rosie. Rosie has spoken out in the last few months about how good Paul is with his "other son", but Stephanie came out and said that Paul and Rosie haven't seen the child since February. This was discussed on the Galz fb page. Rosie got in touch with people via PM and threatened them with legal action for discussing her and her family.

It seems insensitive for Rosie to choose today to post a throwback to her pregnancy on the same day as Paul's son's birthday, which must be very bittersweet for Stephanie given that one of her twins isn't here any more.

Thanks ibc for that summary.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the background i was wondering what was going on.

Is Stephanie a blogger too?

Yes she’s so lovely never does anything bitter at all .. she is an up and coming blogger and if she continues the way she is I reckon she could be bigger than Rosie .. people have seen a really nasty side to Rosie especially when her stepson was having a heart operation she was complaining how tired her and Paul were as they were moving and how Harry had chicken pox so insensitive.. I’m surprised at her actions considering she is a mother .. he ought to hang his head in absolute shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Stephanie is really classy and likeable. Seems very kind and not bitter or nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

I really like Stephanie as well! Shes defo worth a follow

Just followed her there for a nosey. Her little guy is adorable waving in the back of her snaps!
    So her sons father is rosies partner? He does look like him

He's an adorable little boy. She has done a great job with him. Stephanie and Rosie look very alike too, don't ya think? Although I'd better watch my back saying that. I don't want Rosie threatening to sue me over it.

• Advertisement

Stephanie's much better looking, she's stunning. She's just so positive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Just read her story on the independent. Wow so sad about her sons twin. So awful

Do you have a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Aw she sounds lovely.
    What a horrible attention seeking person Rosie is that she has no compassion for her sons half siblings.
    I've lost all respect for her.

Aw she sounds lovely.
    What a horrible attention seeking person Rosie is that she has no compassion for her sons half siblings.
    I've lost all respect for her.

So bad in fairness she has no respect for any of his family disrespecting their flesh and blood ,,, abandoning your own child is so low

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

What a lovely article from Stephanie and at least the paper didn't give the evil stepmother and the deadbeat dad a shout out

wendydoll wrote: »
    What a lovely article from Stephanie and at least the paper didn't give the evil stepmother and the deadbeat dad a shout out

And that’s class don’t mention them
    At all she could have hung the pair of them and gained more followers and sympathy but she just spoke about her own little family ,, she’s a better woman than me if rosie used my child that they have nothing to do with as a way to gain more followers and for people to think she’s amazing I would not be so classy ,,, I’ve so much respect for Stephanie after what she has been through with both of her babies and then has to deal with Rosie sticking the knife in every opportunity she gets,,,
    The more this story gets seen and people find out she lied the more respect she will lose she needs to apologise for lying in that article out of respect for that child this won’t gp away it will only escalate and then brands will start to drop off who wants someone representing who blatantly lies to her followers and supports a man who abandons his own child ,, the majority of her followers are mothers

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

yes I did like that she didn't mention him at all. It showed a great deal of class and restraint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I'm surprised the Indo didn't mention Rosie though, I'd imagine Stephanie would have had asked them not too. ( they're very tabloidy and love that kinda gossip so would have been right up their street to add in the other women angle).

• Advertisement

GingerLily wrote: »
    I'm surprised the Indo didn't mention Rosie though, I'd imagine Stephanie would have had asked them not too. ( they're very tabloidy and love that kinda gossip so would have been right up their street to add in the other women angle).

They could still run an article based on bloggers lying to entice followers into their fake world ,, going as far as using 4 year olds to make them look like they are amazing people no reason they shouldn’t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

They seem to have a fear of bloggers though. They could have ran with the taylor and rose thing and plenty of journalists were made aware of it thanks to that instagram page but nothing.
    And yet when Caroline Wozniacki gets engaged they feel it necessary to mention that she was engaged before.

They seem to have a fear of bloggers though. They could have ran with the taylor and rose thing and plenty of journalists were made aware of it thanks to that instagram page but nothing.
    And yet when Caroline Wozniacki gets engaged they feel it necessary to mention that she was engaged before.

There has to be one of them willing to put themselves out from the rest otherwise they are not actual journalists

How many times has Grace told us how many suppliers and brands she had to meet with for her "universal" glorified hamper? Me think the lady doth protest too much.
    Meetings meetings meetings... Brands brands brands.. universal universal universal.... suppliers suppliers suppliers...
    sounds like Meaghers coached her on what to say!
    Gotta get those buzz words in Grace!!

And of course all thrown on the floor and pawed by Sienna while Grace is giving an Oscar worthy acceptance speech. What would your universal multi-purpose brand supplier business meeting friends think of that Grace??
    DisGraceful.

xT9KVBCkIv4JJlg0zm.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭blairbear

This CRACKED ME UP. Joanne is on insta stories FRANTICALLY trying to source more stock of her Pixie Pout for the Black Friday sale. FRANTICALLY.

STAY CALM, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. She will let no lip gloss lover go without.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Everyone now has two LanaiBlo hairdryers and for Black Friday they take.... 10% off, which is 10 euro.
    I was considering one, they can shove it for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

blairbear wrote: »
    This CRACKED ME UP. Joanne is on insta stories FRANTICALLY trying to source more stock of her Pixie Pout for the Black Friday sale. FRANTICALLY.

STAY CALM, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. She will let no lip gloss lover go without.

Such an embarrassment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

The anount of them in McCabes pharmacy, them lipkits were far from out of stock!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭mel123

Rosie is in Barcelona at the moment and it’s definatky what I would call bragging. For some reason I do believe she paid for the hotel itself, even though she mentioned booking.com, but have a bit of respect for your followers Who a month before Christmas wouldn’t have the money for that kind of getaway, tone it down a bit!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 rossygal

mel123 wrote: »
    Rosie is in Barcelona at the moment and it’s definatky what I would call bragging. For some reason I do believe she paid for the hotel itself, even though she mentioned booking.com, but have a bit of respect for your followers Who a month before Christmas wouldn’t have the money for that kind of getaway, tone it down a bit!!!

Cue the collaboration with booking.com in about
    A month!

I’m actually horrified after all that’s been written about Rosie and Paul abandoning his son and she goes on snapchat talking about how much they both miss harry after two days and Paul hasn’t seen his son since February so insensitive there he goes again letting her insult the forgotten child shame on Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fowler88

I’m actually horrified after all that’s been written about Rosie and Paul abandoning his son and she goes on snapchat talking about how much they both miss harry after two days and Paul hasn’t seen his son since February so insensitive there he goes again letting her insult the forgotten child shame on Paul

I agree I definitely thought the same when I watched her snaps. How could she possibly harp on about how much they missed a child that they hadn't seen for 2 days and not even acknowledge a child she is meant to be a “stepmother” too that they haven’t seen in months. As for doing charity work for Crumlin Children’s hospital she shouldn’t be allowed do any charity work associated with kids in my opinion!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

There is possibly more to the story about Paul's son. I would be very cautious about jumping to conclusions about the situation. There are always another side to the story that we never hear. Maybe relations are very fraught, maybe one wont agree to a proposal by the other s they are at a stalemate. There can be lots of different reasons why they don't (as we are led to believe) see the child. There is also the legal side of it. Maybe they do see the child and are are forbidden to share anything about it on social media because of legal reasons. Maybe the matter is before court and the in camera rule stops them from discussing it or even snapping the child. I'm just playing devils advocate here. Don't eat me!

There is possibly more to the story about Paul's son. I would be very cautious about jumping to conclusions about the situation. There are always another side to the story that we never hear. Maybe relations are very fraught, maybe one wont agree to a proposal by the other s they are at a stalemate. There can be lots of different reasons why they don't (as we are led to believe) see the child. There is also the legal side of it. Maybe they do see the child and are are forbidden to share anything about it on social media because of legal reasons. Maybe the matter is before court and the in camera rule stops them from discussing it or even snapping the child. I'm just playing devils advocate here. Don't eat me!

The mother of the child spoke out as did a relative they were seeing the child paul had him and was taking him back to his home and Rosie refused to have him there overnight (which ties into the snaps of her saying the child keeps her and Harry awake all night ) Paul had to bring the child back to his mother the child was hysterical and he just walked away From
    Him and hasn’t seen him since ,,, as far as I’m concerned there is no excuse not to see your child

There's not much more to know other than there's a deceased child and the surviving little man has had his sperm donor turn his back on his tiny remaining son. There is absolutely no excuse or reasoning to not be involved in your child's life, you cannot blame anyone but him.

• Advertisement

Everything we discuss about the situation has either came from Rosie's mouth, Stephanie's mouth or the mouth of Stephanie's partner's cousin.
    We don't need to try and fill in the gaps. It's all there as plain as day from the horses mouth.
    The cousin of Stephanie's partner has stated on Facebook that she was getting her make up done by Stephanie one day when Paul arrived back with Reuben and said Rosie didn't want him in the house. Reuben was hysterical and Paul handed him over and walked off. They haven't seen him since.

Stephanie and Rosie are also more than aware that this is being discussed and haven't once said it's inaccurate. So make of that what you will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

There's not much more to know other than there's a deceased child and the surviving little man has had his sperm donor turn his back on his tiny remaining son. There is absolutely no excuse or reasoning to not be involved in your child's life, you cannot blame anyone but him.

But my point is we don't know the full story. Don't believe everything you hear or see on social media and we don't always get the full picture.

A PP said that Rosie should not be doing any work with a Childrens Hospital. Come on! Maybe we should get the social workers on her back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I feel like if none of what's out there is true, Rosie would be straight out defending herself. Her silence speaks volumes IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

But my point is we don't know the full story. Don't believe everything you hear or see on social media and we don't always get the full picture.

A PP said that Rosie should not be doing any work with a Childrens Hospital. Come on! Maybe we should get the social workers on her back!

Are you defending Rosie?
    She hasn't come on to deny any of these stories so it has to be the truth.

The man doesn't see his son. Nor does he want to. There is no excuse for that no matter what. Rosie lied in the media earlier in the year when she said they've a great relationship with Reuben. Stephanie had to come out and clarify that no they don't, they don't see him. One side is lying and painting a false picture, the other is not.
    I know who I believe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement