Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X - Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

Is it odd that nobodies iPhone has been dispatched and they’re due Friday or next Tuesday. When I got my previous iPhones they usually came from China and there was a load of intermediate stops. Is it different this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Kagawa wrote: »
    Is it odd that nobodies iPhone has been dispatched and they’re due Friday or next Tuesday. When I got my previous iPhones they usually came from China and there was a load of intermediate stops. Is it different this time?

I would say that the fact some people’s cards (mine included) have already been debited would suggest they have been dispatched or are about to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Kagawa wrote: »

Will ship from UK tomorrow. Delivery Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Will ship from UK tomorrow. Delivery Friday.
    This is what happened with the 8 plus, mine was shipped on the Thursday from UK and delivered Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

I was charged yesterday, Tuesday, but delivery isn’t scheduled till Tuesday 7th for me.

Ups always say I’m in a remote location, so I doubt I’ll have it till Wednesday. Funny DHL don’t think where I live is remote, nor do Nightline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Partial

AidenL wrote: »
    I was charged yesterday, Tuesday, but delivery isn’t scheduled till Tuesday 7th for me.

Ups always say I’m in a remote location, so I doubt I’ll have it till Wednesday. Funny DHL don’t think where I live is remote, nor do Nightline.

How remote? Is Athy remote? Being told Tuesday but hoping for Friday. Any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭digiman

Denisoftus wrote: »
    Are there any stock?

I'll let you know tomorrow when my order status updates on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

mad muffin wrote: »
    I wonder if iConnect in whitewater will have stock on Friday morning?

Doubt it. They didn't have the 10.5 iPad for a while after its launch

It’s being shipped on the same shipment as people on the 3rd so you will be charged. Your location won’t mean it will leave UK later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,189 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I got excited this morning when i got a DHL/Fetchr SMS saying that they are going to deliver my phone, but when I went online the earliest date is next Monday, humbug.
    Followup... quick phone call to Fetchr and it will now be delivered on Satuday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

Partial wrote: »
    How remote? Is Athy remote? Being told Tuesday but hoping for Friday. Any chance?

Ballyshannon here. You’d Imagine Athy is close enough to Dublin to be a Friday delivery.

Maybe because UPS use subcontractors, rather than the DHL franchise system, they can’t handle deliveries outside Dublin as well.

UPS have been anywhere between a day and a week late with Apple deliveries to me. They aren’t the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Union square

Ballyshannon here. You’d Imagine Athy is close enough to Dublin to be a Friday delivery.

Maybe because UPS use subcontractors, rather than the DHL franchise system, they can’t handle deliveries outside Dublin as well.

UPS have been anywhere between a day and a week late with Apple deliveries to me. They aren’t the best.

Yeah I’m in the same boat, only an hour from Shannon on a main road and still the package goes back and forth to Shannon a few times before I get it. You’d think with expensive items they should deliver them straight away, isn’t that what Apple pay them to do. Like you said all the other main couriers like DHL, DPD and Fastway have no problem delivering on time to me either

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭iancairns

I was told on Vodafone forum that deliveries go out with An Post service and I've just a text from AnPost saying an AnPost delivery is in transit! Don't think I've ordered anything else???

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Ro-76

iancairns wrote: »
    I was told on Vodafone forum that deliveries go out with An Post service and I've just a text from AnPost saying an AnPost delivery is in transit! Don't think I've ordered anything else???

I also ordered from Vodafone. Has your order status changed when you check it on the Vodafone site? Can I ask what model you ordered and approximate order number? I ordered Friday 9am and order number ends in 34XX. Still no change to order status :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭iancairns

Ro-76 wrote: »
    iancairns wrote: »

I also ordered from Vodafone. Has your order status changed when you check it on the Vodafone site? Can I ask what model you ordered and approximate order number? I ordered Friday 9am and order number ends in 34XX. Still no change to order status :(.
    Yeah same, no change to order status but honestly for the life can't think what else it could be. ..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Jasus lads, I haven't even ordered an iPX and I'm excited! :P

Hope some of you get 'em soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭kod12

Three just keep saying out of stock on the order form and customer service said they wont update any status until tomorrow and its first come first serve basis. no indication at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

Yipee! my status for Nov 7th has changed to "Dispatched" ! Fecking UPS though :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jamesoc85

My order from Apple has been dispatched. Should have the phone tomorrow hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Dispatched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

So a possible tomorrow delivery?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

dispatched here too

Dispatched. DHL the courier. Still showing 7th but there’s time for that to change yet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

Dispatched via UPS.

No tracking data yet. Hopefully the same will happen as with the charging pad and the delivery will be ahead of schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Dispatched as well, but still showing 07 as delivery

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Dispatched too. But still says "Nov 7th".
    Whereas my colleague next to me got the notification at the same time and his is tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Dispatched - delivery tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

anyone got anything else from vodafone?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Clem H Fandango

Cyrus wrote: »
    anyone got anything else from vodafone?

Still says Your order is due for dispatch 🙁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭kod12

ha ha dammit Three must be way behind no delivery status to get excited about just a "wait until tomorrow and see on first come first serve basis" reply

Advertisement