Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X - Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Tracking has updated showing it at dhl East Midlands airport and heading Shannon from there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

DHL tracking on the order from the Apple store live now, showing in the UK atm

ryanmatty wrote: »
    Tracking has updated showing it at dhl East Midlands airport and heading Shannon from there

Yep mine is up to on dhl but no ups yet

Ro-76 wrote: »
    Just got a text from vodafone stating that mine is dispatched! happy days. No tracking number though...

Nothing here yet :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭kod12

Just onto Three there. No dispatched as theres a backlog on the space grey ones up to 20 days. Knew i should have went with the Silver one ha ha only 5 days for that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Mine's showing in the UK on DHL tracker now too. Destined for Shannon, so I'm hopeful I might have it tomorrow now.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Razor Russ

Rew wrote: »
    Nothing here yet :(

There might still be hope for you. Perhaps they are working through a mountain of X’s and are scanning as they go.

kod12 wrote: »
    Just onto Three there. No dispatched as theres a backlog on the space grey ones up to 20 days. Knew i should have went with the Silver one ha ha only 5 days for that

So are three getting no phones at all ??

Razor Russ wrote: »
    So are three getting no phones at all ??

They keep saying that the phone is not available until tomorrow and will be sent on first come first serve basis. It went live 9.10 on launch day i ordered 9.14 and nothing yet. The sales team havent a clue unlike Eir and Vodafone who are at least shipping already or giving an updated arrival time. three just said within the month for space grey and the week for silver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

kod12 wrote: »
    They keep saying that the phone is not available until tomorrow and will be sent on first come first serve basis. It went live 9.10 on launch day i ordered 9.14 and nothing yet. The sales team havent a clue unlike Eir and Vodafone who are at least shipping already or giving an updated arrival time. three just said within the month for space grey and the week for silver

I ordered through Eir and have radio silence since placing the order. No idea if the phone has even been confirmed or not. They took the money though of course :confused:

R777B wrote: »
    I ordered through Eir and have radio silence since placing the order. No idea if the phone has even been confirmed or not. They took the money though of course :confused:

Must be just Vodafone so. Annoying

Three have dispatched it now.

There is no way any of these companies don’t know what quantities their getting. It poor customer service, plain and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mike8765

There might still be hope for you. Perhaps they are working through a mountain of X’s and are scanning as they go.

I placed my order with vodafone at 12.30pm on Friday and just received dispatch confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

ah jaysis lads you're making me jealous with this now. still stuck with 13th-22nd

mike8765 wrote: »
    I placed my order with vodafone at 12.30pm on Friday and just received dispatch confirmation

We are now at the mercy of the postal system. Here’s hoping that they can do a next day delivery. Fingers crossed

Their site was a mess and erroring out for me fri and sat and they only sorted it for me sunday so im down the queue id imagine very frustrating that they had such a massive bug in their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

For those wondering about the ikea wireless charger. Seamless to embed it into existing furniture. I have the ikea BRIMNES bedside table at the moment and although it took a bit of power to drill through it was straightforward enough. Can’t test the charging part out until I get the phone of course :) Still for €20 it’s really nice and minimal.
    E7_EC69_A0_6_A47_40_D6_B0_BF_FE6_E4_C18_B7_B1.jpg
    44273_A22_E138_46_CA_8633_BD1_BE73_AEC3_C.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

vodafone have dispatched mine too :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I called eir the other day and was assured i'd have delivery tomorrow, they said i'd receive a nightline txt sometime today with a tracking number.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Nice looking job, does cable come out directly down?

My X is showing as shipped via UPS from Apple, but UPS says it doesn’t recognise tracking number so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

o
    DubDJ wrote: »
    For those wondering about the ikea wireless charger. Seamless to embed it into existing furniture. I have the ikea BRIMNES bedside table at the moment and although it took a bit of power to drill through it was straightforward enough. Can’t test the charging part out until I get the phone of course :) Still for €20 it’s really nice and minimal.

Its showing as 35 for me on the ikea site?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The ikea charging pad is €35, but the one you add to furniture is only €15, under the built-in wireless section.

The cable does come out from the bottom but it’s very flexible and easy to bend and tack into place. I’d definitely recommend it if you don’t mind the slower 5w charging speed.

For those worrying about no tracking info or no movement, from previous orders I’ve often gotten the tracking details and there would be no update until later that night or really early the next morning. If you got a dispatch email today you’re more than likely guaranteed delivery tomorrow, as long as you don’t live in a remote spot or the courier messes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Mine is showing on DHL now. If you will all excuse me I have some work to do...

2074yu4sw2.gif

My vodafone one has shipped now (mysteriously right after I live chatted them) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭iancairns

Mines out for delivery now as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

UPS still no tracking info, anyone else get any UPS info?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Anyone going to try their luck tomorrow in store? I was wondering if Carphone Warehouse will have any?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Anybody have any word from Three? They can't tell me if i'm getting it tomorrow or January.

Advertisement