Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X - Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Mine dispatched too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

My status has changed to dispatched!!!!! My date is 15-22nd. Looks like it’ll be here this weekend fingers crossed

Mine is still saying "order in progress" for Nov 13-20 delivery :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

brettmirl wrote: »

It had only just updated when I checked I think. Got an email at 49 mins past and just got a push notification telling me it’ll be delivered by the 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

brettmirl wrote: »

Same as mine for that date.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Original date 13-20, tracking states delivery tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Refurb2017

Originally 13-20 now currently in East Midlands will be delivered tomorrow. Happy out :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Got dispatch email at 18:40 delivery by UPS (lord have mercy on my soul) due to arrive by Friday. Tracking working on ups shipping label has been created.

So 13-20 getting it tomorrow and 15-22 by Friday? Weird that they aren’t on the same shipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Friend with 15th - 22nd estimate now preparing for dispatch.

Dispatched from UK. DHL. Expect delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Shipping for me is with DHL. Currently in the East Midlands

I wonder how Apple decides who get it delivered by ups and who by dhl? Or is it random?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭sean72

I hope so! Fingers crossed I'll get the dispatch notification soon, sick of checking my status on the apple website. :P Have my case and screen protector at home, ready to go. :)

I have ordered the space grey 64gb and I even chanced chatting to apple online via the order page. They were nice as usual but no movement.

Have case and screen protector waiting also...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

Played with US colleagues today at work. Always been an android user myself but I was suitability impressed..it's mighty shiny and new looking!

mad muffin wrote: »
    Got dispatch email at 18:40 delivery by UPS (lord have mercy on my soul) due to arrive by Friday. Tracking working on ups shipping label has been created.

So 13-20 getting it tomorrow and 15-22 by Friday? Weird that they aren’t on the same shipment.

Mine still saying order in progress ...15th-22nd. No movement :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Sparks15

Mine has changed to Preparing for Dispatch this evening. My delivery estimate was 15-22 Nov. when I placed the order. Hopefully might have it by the weekend :D

sean72 wrote: »
    Mine still saying order in progress ...15th-22nd. No movement :mad:

I shall pray to the old gods, and the new. That you too shall have your precious by Friday.

UPS updated the shipping now. It’s in Tamworth and due to be delivered tomorrow. Xcellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

UPS updated the shipping now. It’s in Tamworth and due to be delivered tomorrow. Xcellent :D

Go on ya good thing! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Mine is 13-20 Nov but changed to “preparing for shipment” earlier.

Still says 13-20.

I have an image of a really frail old man struggling to lift my single iPhone on to an empty palette on a boat. A boat powered by 1 oar because the other fell over the side...

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Celestial12

Still no update for me! Surely I’ll get one tomorrow, would be fantastic to get it by Friday. Still at order in progress November 13-20.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

Still no update for me! Surely I’ll get one tomorrow, would be fantastic to get it by Friday. Still at order in progress November 13-20.

right there with you bud :(

• Advertisement

right there with you bud :(

What time did your preorder go through?

Mine went through at 8.07am. Still no update on the 15th-22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Marty Bird wrote: »
    Your contract of sale is with Vodafone so you need to go through them.

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

dunno but i got the confirmation email at 8:15 so that's pretty late. later than I thought it was.

Mine went through at 8.07am. Still no update on the 15th-22nd
    dunno but i got the confirmation email at 8:15 so that's pretty late. later than I thought it was.

Hmm I don’t know. Mine went through at 8:07 got 15-22 and is now arriving tomorrow. It’s for a 256gb sg. Apples methods are as mysterious as ever.

Hmm I don’t know. Mine went through at 8:07 got 15-22 and is now arriving tomorrow. It’s for a 256gb sg. Apples methods are as mysterious as ever.

Mine is 64gb space grey ... maybe it has something to do with variant

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Refurb2017

Mine is 64gb space grey ... maybe it has something to do with variant

Mine is 65gb space grey. Ordered approx 8:05. Originally 13-20 Nov but now arriving tomorrow.

Those that do have the X what are the side bezels like compared to the ‘6,7,8’ iPhones. I know they are dramatically reduced in the top and bottom but on some of the reviews the sides don’t look massively reduced. What are they like in the wild.

Refurb2017 wrote: »
    Mine is 65gb space grey. Ordered approx 8:05. Originally 13-20 Nov but now arriving tomorrow.

Did it go from processing to dispatched? Did you get an e-mail our did you just check?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

It will head to Germany tonight before arriving in Ireland so don't worry you'll still get it tomorrow :p:p

Advertisement