Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone X - Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Celestial12

Got the PFD update over 24 hours ago, still not dispatched. Some people on Macrumors who ordered after me have moved from processing to PFD, and PFD to dispatched today. Very frustrating! Doesn't looks like I'll get it tomorrow now.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

dast1g wrote: »
    Sold mine yesterday . Factory unlocked . For 550€
    Interesting. I put my 128GB iP7 into that trade-up calculator and they were offering €370. No thanks, Apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dast1g

Dades wrote: »
    Interesting. I put my 128GB iP7 into that trade-up calculator and they were offering €370. No thanks, Apple.

Yea CEX are 370 too and carphone warehouse will only give 310€ as a trade in . So sold it privately .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

dast1g wrote: »
    Sold mine yesterday . Factory unlocked . For 550€

thats good money for a std 7

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

sean72 wrote: »
    Why take away all hope:p

Just got a dispatch mail with the delivery date tomorrow - i might need to send a letter to Tim Cook and apologize now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

og2k7 wrote: »
    Just got a dispatch mail with the delivery date tomorrow - i might need to send a letter to Tim Cook and apologize now

shame mine couldn't have come earlier. would have taken tomorrow off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Apple.china?

There is no 128GB version.

Sorry 256gb....it's been a LONG day

Cyrus wrote: »

Yea I was happy out .

Also I’m really liking the X :P 64GB space grey unlocked . Picked it up yesterday .

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭sean72

Just got my dispatch notification .... its been delivered via DHL .... anyone had DHL deliver? what are they like timing wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Denisoftus

Denisoftus wrote: »
    64 is available on Vodafone now, definitely stock is coming back to The emerald island :)

Sold out already, didn't take long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

Cyrus wrote: »

I sold my standard 7 for 500 couple months back

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

Id have to use a case, I think Id cry if I scuffed or broke the beauty.

I know that means I can't see the stainless edge and the nice white glass, but i know its in there ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Just got text from nightline confirming delivery for tomorrow after ordering from Eir on 27th.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

My X now up and running. So far so good. Restoring from iCloud has simplified and been made more efficient since I last got an iPhone.

It’s much faster than my X and faceid is seamless.

That being said I’ve large grey bars on safari top and bottom as I type this. If apple is pushed developers to utilise the full screen they could do with following their own advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

faceman wrote: »
    My X now up and running. So far so good. Restoring from iCloud has simplified and been made more efficient since I last got an iPhone.

That being said I’ve large grey bars on safari top and bottom as I type this. If apple is pushed developers to utilise the full screen they could do with following their own advice.

No bars on safari here since day 1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

By the sounds of it, you’re in private mode.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Here’s the screenshot as evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got it in my hands this morning - got it delivered yesterday. Absolutely beautiful device - the JETech case fits it perfect and not too obtrusive. Only thing is my screen protector is only slightly off when I look at the notch, but nothing too much. All in all, very happy with the purchases.

Must get an audio+charge and a lightning to 3.5mm adapter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭LizzyBennet

Does anyone think i have any hope of getting it before my quoted date 28th - 5th ? Its driving my nuts waiting

• Advertisement

Got it in my hands this morning - got it delivered yesterday. Absolutely beautiful device - the JETech case fits it perfect and not too obtrusive. Only thing is my screen protector is only slightly off when I look at the notch, but nothing too much. All in all, very happy with the purchases.

Must get an audio+charge and a lightning to 3.5mm adapter.

There’s a lightning to 3.5mm adaptor in the box.

There’s a lightning to 3.5mm adaptor in the box.

In all my excitement I didn’t even look under the headphones package!

Just got my dispatch notification .... its been delivered via DHL .... anyone had DHL deliver? what are they like timing wise?

I’m the same. I can’t track my order yet though, can you? Fingers crossed they’ll arrive tomorrow.

Just fitted a ,Zagg invisible shield glass +, I don’t know wether they based their dimensions from mock ups , but it doesn’t fit right. There is overhang at the top and bottom left hand corner.

Just a heads up , as I only picked it up today from a 3 store .

I had DHL for mine...it was delivered the next day around 1.30pm. Picked up at 7pm in England the day before and transported over night to Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭sean72

I had DHL for mine...it was delivered the next day around 1.30pm. Picked up at 7pm in England the day before and transported over night to Shannon.

I won’t give up getting tomorrow so just yet .... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

Yeah mine is the same. Don't know if it's an iPhone thing but i was googling something earlier and an hour later i was getting emails from the sites i was browsing! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

I don’t have that on mine but when you take a screen shot the notch is taken out of the photo with a blank space.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

You’ve got two X’s already to compare each other to?! :pac:

• Advertisement

My DHL tracking still isn't working. Going to live chat to apple about it at 9 am.

Advertisement