Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energia offer for new Eir customers

Options
  • 13-09-2017 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just received an email from Energia, my gas and electricity supplier, about an exclusive customer offer for signing up to Eir.

I was just wondering, as a current Eir customer and my contract expiring this month, do Energia customers get any offers on renewal of Eir broadband?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi,

I've just received an email from Energia, my gas and electricity supplier, about an exclusive customer offer for signing up to Eir.

I was just wondering, as a current Eir customer and my contract expiring this month, do Energia customers get any offers on renewal of Eir broadband?

Thanks
    Hi Colemania,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you send me a screenshot of the email you've received, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Colemania,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you send me a screenshot of the email you've received, please?

- Adam

Hi Adam,

Please see attached screenshot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Colemania wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Colemania,

- Adam

Hi Adam,

Please see attached screenshot.
    Thanks for that. I'm afraid this offer is only available to new customers signing up with us.

When your contract is up, I'd recommend giving our loyalty team a ring on 1901 and they'll be able to go through our loyalty promotions with you.

- Adam

Advertisement