Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed please

Options
  • 13-09-2017 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me with a question I have.

Basically I did a 4year honours degree in business and graduated in 2012. I moved abroad shortly after and loosely worked in a job relating to my degree. I'm looking to do something else in life, not sure yet but if I move back to Ireland I'll need a change. Does anyone know how easy it would be for me to do a one year course in something completely different, for example environmental engineering ete. I'm hoping that since I've a degree already I can do a kind of add on course In something which will only take a year.

I realise this is a strange question but I'm not sure who I could contact to help me. Any help would be really appreciated. I'm also considering apprenticeships but feel at 29 I missed the boat.

Advertisement