Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what school

Options
  • 13-09-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everybody,
    I'm in the process of relocating in Dublin (hollystown specifically) and I really don't know what school to choose for my 2 kids (primary school). I was thinking St. Patrick primary school in Corduff but it looks a rough area.
    Any Suggestions? I wouldn't mind to drive a couple of km more ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You've a wealth of schools in tyrellstown on your doorstep. St lukes national school, tyrellstown educate together, powerstown educate together or the Irish school.

Also st patricks might be in a rough area but it's a great school. Same as ladyswell national school. Teachers are brilliant and it has deis status so lunches and breakfast club arw provided free of charge. I know kids from tyrellstown travel to it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

_kasper_ wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    I'm in the process of relocating in Dublin (hollystown specifically) and I really don't know what school to choose for my 2 kids (primary school). I was thinking St. Patrick primary school in Corduff but it looks a rough area.
    Any Suggestions? I wouldn't mind to drive a couple of km more ...

St. Patrick's is a great school. My older daughter loved it when she went there. Just got fantastic Junior Cert results yesterday all at Higher Level.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

My children go to Tyrrelstown ETNS. We're very happy with the school.

Advertisement