Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation

Options
  • 13-09-2017 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I am currently out of contract with Meteor Mobile (now eir) and would like to give my 30 days notice of termination.

I have been on hold with the help line a number of times and hung-up on twice. I have also attempted to give this via the online chat, which wasn't accepted.

Could you please provide me with an email address to provide my notice?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hippo1234 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am currently out of contract with Meteor Mobile (now eir) and would like to give my 30 days notice of termination.

I have been on hold with the help line a number of times and hung-up on twice. I have also attempted to give this via the online chat, which wasn't accepted.

Could you please provide me with an email address to provide my notice?

Thanks
    Hi Hippo1234,

Sorry to hear you're cancelling your service with us. I'm afraid there is no email address available that you could give this notice by, you would need to give us another ring on 1901 to arrange this.

I understand that you have tried getting through to us on the phone already and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

- Adam

Advertisement