Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghent 6 days - tickets

Options
  • 13-09-2017 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Looking for a bit of help to get some tickets for the 6 day meet in Ghent in November. Have flights and hotels all sorted and never considered tickets would be tricky to get! Turns out it sells out in February or March. 

Has anyone here gotten tickets for it before? Any suggestions on where I might get tickets? I'm only there for the first night of it so it leaves me a bit stuck!

Thanks!
    Rex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Looking for a ticket too, heres a bump. My sister lives there & I’m about to put her on the case, have you had any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Rex Manning

Ended up getting VIP tickets as they were the only ones available for the night we're there. They're fairly steep but free bar which will take the sting out of it a bit.

You might pick up a ticket at cafe del karper, the owner is the father of a racer so it's a busy spot during the 6 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭scott.s

They sold over 30000 tickets for this year's event within a week of last year's finishing. All the normal ones are sold out now by the looks of it.

I was at it last year for the Saturday and Sunday. Amazing event. Get into the track centre if you can because the atmosphere is great.

De Karper is a must every night after the racing. You'll meet some of the riders in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Seem to be some tickets available for the first two days here:

http://www.sport.be/z6sdaagse/2017/en/tickets/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Seem to be some tickets available for the first two days here:

http://www.sport.be/z6sdaagse/2017/en/tickets/

Standing room in the middle for Day 1 & 3 Seats for Days 1 & 2.

• Advertisement

Plenty of empty seats on Tuesday so would have been easy get a ticket on the door. Guess it's get harder closer to the weekend. The middle bit was full though so probably no/few tickets to be had for there on the night.

Was good fun, would recommend it to anyone. Plenty to do around Ghent so could knock a weekend out of it

Plenty of empty seats on Tuesday so would have been easy get a ticket on the door. Guess it's get harder closer to the weekend. The middle bit was full though so probably no/few tickets to be had for there on the night.

Was good fun, would recommend it to anyone. Plenty to do around Ghent so could knock a weekend out of it

Advertisement