Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 13-09-2017 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,I applied online for a second level current account,set up online banking and received a confirmation of my account being activated.It's been about 2-3 weeks since then and I have only received mail about online banking,one of which is a booklet (received 12 days ago roughly) and the other is just a page on general information about online banking (received 6 days after I got the confirmation).I would like to know when I will receive my card and other information as I have and account but cannot make any transactions without a physical card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi salvijak,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We are sorry to hear this.  

Can you please tell me did you request a visa debit card or a ATM card when you opened the account and can you confirm your age please?

If you would like to PM me with this information and I will be able to help you further.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 _salvijak

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.For some reason I'm unable to PM you.I applied for a visa debit card.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi _salvijak,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry to hear this.  

Please contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and an advisor will be happy to help you regarding your visa debit card. 

Our team are there from 8am-12 midnight Mon-Friday and 9am-6pm Sat & Sunday.

Please also check while you are on the call to the advisor that your address is correct on your account.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bobbygoldstar

Hi,
    What address do I send a letter to if requesting personal data under the data protection act
    Cheers
    Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,
    What address do I send a letter to if requesting personal data under the data protection act
    Cheers
    Tom

Hi Tom,

Just to let you know that I've replied to you in relation to this on the separate thread.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 MarcoVanLinge

Hi there

I registered my new credit card on banking 365 online. It is now showing up online and I can see the balance. I want to transfer from my current account to the credit card account but when I select "transfer to own accounts" it is not an option. How do I transfer from current to credit?

Thanks
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Hi there

I registered my new credit card on banking 365 online. It is now showing up online and I can see the balance. I want to transfer from my current account to the credit card account but when I select "transfer to own accounts" it is not an option. How do I transfer from current to credit?

Thanks
    Mark
    You'd have to set that up as a Bill Pay one

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MarcoVanLinge

Ally Dick wrote: »
    You'd have to set that up as a Bill Pay one

Ah so simple, thanks a million. In all the time I have had 365 I have never added a bill. I had tried to add the card as a payee but got an error.

Thanks so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there

Thanks
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

As Ally Dick has mentioned above please add your BOI Credit Card as a bill payee. Please make sure to input your 16 digit Credit Card number in the reference field for the payee.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement