Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend somewhere for bruch on a sunday

Options
  • 13-09-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

as the title suggests, I'm looking for a good place to have brunch on a Sunday, around 11.30. I'm doing the mini marathon with 4 other ladies and would like somewhere that does a good mix of a full Irish and pancakes scones etc. we have tried perry st, bodegda over the years but none we'd go back to. All suggestions welcome, TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Velo cafe - really nice and relaxed. Opposite the College of Comm.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Andso

yes have eaten there before and liked it, wasn't sure it opened on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

the parlour next to the bodega is lovely !
    Tara's Tea room on McCurtain street as well is a lovely little spot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Go-Go's on the Well Road is excellent as is Velo. I'v also heard great things about the Sextant but have not been there yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Spitjack seems to be getting good reviews for it's brunch. Haven't eaten there in the morning but thought dinner time was very tasty!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Spitjack seems to be getting good reviews for it's brunch. Haven't eaten there in the morning but thought dinner time was very tasty!

Have had brunch there on Sunday, very busy but lovely staff and great food.

Weekend Brunch Menu: https://www.thespitjack.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Saturday-Sunday-Lunch-Brunch.pdf

Advertisement