Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank overdraft request

Options
  • 14-09-2017 5:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

I completed an application form online in relation to getting an overdraft on my current account. I am still waiting to be contacted by ab BOI agent. Can this be sorted ASAP please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Nemanrio,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Can you tell me when you completed the online application for the overdraft please?

Please let me know and we will be able to look into this further for you if it has passed the timeframe.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Hi Nemanrio,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Can you tell me when you completed the online application for the overdraft please?

Please let me know and we will be able to look into this further for you if it has passed the timeframe.

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

I cannot give the exact date but I completed it 2 to 3 weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Nemanrio, 

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please send me a PM with your details within it and we can have a look into this for you.  

Please include your name, contact details, reference number of application if you have it etc.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement