Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'I just want a home for my children' - mum on housing list for 12 years

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 996 ✭✭✭1eg0a3xv7b82of

The vicious cycle which the welfare state produces like a virus - dole, free council house, hap/rent allowance, medical cards, fuel allowance, legal aid, the black market, these are costing the taxpayer billions every year.
    And its not just the welfare recipient that is totally to blame but the medical and legal professions for example are making good livings from the welfare state too, as are many landlords and publicans.

If Fine Gael decided to dismantle the welfare system tomorrow they would dominate irish politics for years, the vast majority of people believe its time to make work pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

silverharp wrote: »
    cant she get the fathers to chip in

They were probably sailors and have gone back out to sea.

I nearly spat my beer out laughing at that comment...very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

BillyBobBS wrote: »
    And radio also let's not forget radio :eek:

Can we burn their houses down as well?? You know, the ones they get for free while those of us who work are sleeping in cars!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

Who?
    Oh, it's you again - the guy that knows literally nothing about economics....hasn't stopped you from spouting your insane anti-science pseudo religion.

Says the person who then goes on to say:
    Without the welfare state many young women will remain in education and become productive members of our economy - many men will return to education or be absorbed into the workforce in some capacity where they will obtain experience to decorate their CV for future employment opportunities.

Insane anti-science pseudo religion. Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

The vicious cycle which the welfare state produces like a virus - dole, free council house, hap/rent allowance, medical cards, fuel allowance, legal aid, the black market, these are costing the taxpayer billions every year.
    And its not just the welfare recipient that is totally to blame but the medical and legal professions for example are making good livings from the welfare state too, as are many landlords and publicans.

If Fine Gael decided to dismantle the welfare system tomorrow they would dominate irish politics for years, the vast majority of people believe its time to make work pay.

I work and am extended happy contribute to the welfare state to look after those less fortunate. In fact through it I was able to study and get into a new sector and new job cause of it and am very thankful for the help I got essentially from the people

I am more than happy to give something back now but am also more than happy to stop it being abused by Jacinta who claims to be single but her fella parks an estate over when coming home in the evening. Along with stopping all forms of mass immigration from outside the EU which will only burden it for Irish and legitimate EU citizens working here, maybe some sort of a skills system if you have Sanje from India who's highly qualified and can fill a role tho

I'd also like to see EU immigrants stopped from claiming any benefits if they haven't ever worked in Ireland.

The only thing I don't know is what to do if they were working for a couple years to get in and then stopped purposely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Geuze wrote:
    We need more social insurance, for those who paid PRSI.

Our gets worse for someone who stats a business, creates jobs that pay multiples in tax, only to find in hard times that they aren't entitled to claim anything.
    BillyBobBS wrote:
    I won't have everyone on welfare or social housing scapegoated to fit an agenda. There is nothing illegal about claiming welfare btw and it's a tiny percentage of people who exploit the system.

I only have a problem with the fact that it's taking me 25 years, or statistically likely just under a third of my life to pay for my house while some people feel entitled to get one for not contributing anything to society regardless of exploitation or not.

Our gets worse for someone who stats a business, creates jobs that pay multiples in tax, only to find in hard times that they aren't entitled to claim anything.

Always thought that's a complete disgrace alright absolutely disgusting when you tried and fell on hard times

In fact I wonder what's the rational that self employed aren't allowed is it cause as an employer you don't pay certain contribution or something. Surely tho once your business was paying all required tax you should be covered tho

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bananabread12

Achasanai wrote: »
    Says the person who then goes on to say:

Insane anti-science pseudo religion. Indeed.

So the idea that incentives work is not a coherent argument in your economic book then? Back to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 996 ✭✭✭1eg0a3xv7b82of

I work and am extended happy contribute to the welfare state to look after those less fortunate. In fact through it I was able to study and get into a new sector and new job cause of it and am very thankful for the help I got essentially from the people

I am more than happy to give something back now but am also more than happy to stop it being abused by Jacinta who claims to be single but her fella parks an estate over when coming home in the evening. Along with stopping all forms of mass immigration from outside the EU which will only burden it for Irish and legitimate EU citizens working here, maybe some sort of a skills system if you have Sanje from India who's highly qualified and can fill a role tho

I'd also like to see EU immigrants stopped from claiming any benefits if they haven't ever worked in Ireland.

The only thing I don't know is what to do if they were working for a couple years to get in and then stopped purposely

The whole welfare system should be built on contributions, you lose your job you can claim welfare until your contributions are exhausted. The welfare state was introduced on those principles and needs to return to those principles.

We currently have a large majority of people in this country who dont qualify for a medical card yet cant afford private insurance, cant afford to buy a home and dont qualify for free social housing.
    the only way to change this is to dismantle the welfare state.

The whole welfare system should be built on contributions, you lose your job you can claim welfare until your contributions are exhausted. The welfare state was introduced on those principles and needs to return to those principles.

We currently have a large majority of people in this country who dont qualify for a medical card yet cant afford private insurance, cant afford to buy a home and dont qualify for free social housing.
    the only way to change this is to dismantle the welfare state.

The problem with house prices or rents is nothing to do with the welfare state. If you scrap it it does nothing to adjust for the fact enough houses aren't being built and in fact the rental crisis is down to a government who stopped building social housing and developers not building large amonts of private stock, leaving everyone from the unemployed, elderly, and disabled to professionals competing for the same properties allowing rents to go up, no doubt given a large chunk of TDs are landlords who can now fleece everyone in order to pay back their greedy taking out massive mortgages for overinflated and unrealisitc boom prices.

If you dismantled it all you'd have is countless people littering the streets homeless while rents may drop a little but not enough. Then let's say all the unemployed got some sort of job which you say would be the outcome, your back to rents getting out of reach for large portions again due to limited supply versus a larger number of renters. So what happens to those in low income jobs who can't not reach rent limits? Perhaps a tent in the workplace car park? Why do you think they are so desperate they are considering lifting the ban on bed sits? Cause there's feck all housing stock versus the numbers needing housing from all walks.

Buying homes would not be affected by having no WS. A small amount of homes available to a larger pool of buyers means pricing can and does go up.

They either need a massive building program or start forcing companies both private and public to spread out around the country instead of having the majority of workers packed into one little city with feck all accommodation being provided to meet numbers

The only way to make housing affordable is to increase the stock so more housing for less people means rents need to be lowered to attract renters or your place sits empty

Having way more new builds means prospective buyers have an ample choice of homes to buy from and means sellers such as developers or private sellers have no choice but to lower their prices to realistic levels or they never sell em

There's a reason prices dropped dramatically when people weren't willing to pay them during the recession. Same principle applies, if there's more housing available to buy than willing buyers then prices come down to more realistic levels or buyers just walk away looking for a better bargain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Without the welfare state many young women will remain in education and become productive members of our economy - many men will return to education or be absorbed into the workforce in some capacity where they will obtain experience to decorate their CV for future employment opportunities.
    I'm a bit lost here - without any welfare provided, how will these people afford to pay fees, rent (particularly in Dublin colleges), food, bills etc? How do they afford to even make it to the Leaving Cert in a situation where their parents are unemployed?

Weird distinction by the way that women would remain in education while men would have to 'return' to it or get a job, but that's a different matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Comments here are ridiculous. My grandparents worked their whole lives are were delighted to get their council houses at the time. My parents grew up in council houses and them and their brothers and sisters are now doctors teachers engineers etc.. When did council housing become solely for 'welfare spongers' ' dole queens' like some would have us believe. Social housing should be a leveller. It is not possible for everyone in society to earn 70k that's communism, its jot possible for everyone to love in a semi d with back garden. For those who can't and for those who the private sector cant accommodate the state should take up the slack for the low paid and squeezed middle and the unemployed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

they support the minimum wage being increased and the cost of living to come down? great, i agree with them.
    or do they believe this nonsense that if there was no doal the few scammers would work? they won't, they will just burgle our houses instead.
    for the most part work all ready pays. it's the cost of living that is the major issue. do you think fg are going to do anything about that? not a chance.
    not a chance would they be in power for years if they dismantled the wellfare state. most people are realists and know the cost of not having it would be multiples of having it.

I only have a problem with the fact that it's taking me 25 years, or statistically likely just under a third of my life to pay for my house while some people feel entitled to get one for not contributing anything to society regardless of exploitation or not.

you chose to buy a house and you will own it at the end as long as you can keep up the repayments. the person who is housed by the authority for a low rent will likely never own the house.
    we as a country need to get out of this boomtime mindset that buying a house makes us special, or more entitled or deserving, outside ownership of that property.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

caff wrote: »
    Comments here are ridiculous. My grandparents worked their whole lives are were delighted to get their council houses at the time. My parents grew up in council houses and them and their brothers and sisters are now doctors teachers engineers etc.. When did council housing become solely for 'welfare spongers' ' dole queens' like some would have us believe.

Around 1999 would be my assessment. Dole went from being a very uncomfortable cushion to being an actual lifestyle choice for generations of the same family due to ridiculous welfare rises and dreamt up payments.

Whereas before the lot was so bad you had every incentive to get off your ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Around 1999 would be my assessment. Dole went from being a very uncomfortable cushion to being an actual lifestyle choice for generations of the same family due to ridiculous welfare rises and dreamt up payments.

Whereas before the lot was so bad you had every incentive to get off your ass.

you didn't no . there were workshy before 1999 and in similar numbers to now. we didn't hear about it all the time like now though. + internet wasn't widespread and there was no social media so little to no ranting to be done.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

you didn't no . there were workshy before 1999 and in similar numbers to now. we didn't hear about it all the time like now though. + internet wasn't widespread and there was no social media so little to no ranting to be done.

So you are denying being on the dole today is more comfortable, relatively speaking, than it was in the 80's or 90's?

Are you really saying that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Is this the thread for free houses. I've six kids if that helps and I can have more if rooms need to be filled. Well......she can, but sure she's at nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

How come we have to employ half a million foreign workers in the service industry yet we have over 300,000 irish people claiming the dole and whatever else each week?

Let's be honest here. The piss is been absolutely ripped out of the tax payer's in this country.

Leo was the only one to at least have the balls to touch this subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Electric Sheep

So you are denying being on the dole today is more comfortable, relatively speaking, than it was in the 80's or 90's?

Are you really saying that?

I don't think it is. Free school books, medical cards, etc were all there already in the 80s. Larger families as the norm at the time did mean that many/most families on social welfare, with a council house, were better off than most families with the same number of children with one earner. Families with one earner were still the norm back then, partly through lack of available employment and lack of available childcare.

I am guessing you are very young.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

How come we have to employ half a million foreign workers in the service industry yet we have over 300,000 irish people claiming the dole and whatever else each week?

Let's be honest here. The piss is been absolutely ripped out of the tax payer's in this country.

Maybe because companies rather employ foreigners and pay them next to nothing rather than employee the Irish man and have to pay more. The majority of foreigners aren't spending they're money here, they're sending back to whatever country they're from.

Btw Leo doesn't haven't balls. If he had balls those people responsible for the crash would be behind bars, a justice warrior would do that at least. You know, the people who actually commit crimes. Very easy attack the weakest in society, but go after anyone who is wealthy then it's a whole different ball game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

We couldn't afford anything on the market to for our requirements and while we could buy the house we live in, it is in need of extensive work and we wouldn't have enough to refurbish with the remaining money, we are now in the position of just having to apply to the council for a transfer to a larger property and hopefully purchase that god willing!

Do you know what I did when the house I purchased needed extensive work? I battened down the hatches (figuratively, not literally) and lived in it as it was for 18 months whilst saving every possible cent. No unnecessary expenditure. No new clothes, no nights out, nothing that wasn't necessary, only food, bills, fuel, insurance, healthcare costs etc. It wasn't a fun 18 months but I got on with it and did it. When I had a chunk saved I took out a personal loan spread over five years to cover the remainder.

Maybe because companies rather employ foreigners and pay them next to nothing rather than employee the Irish man and have to pay more. The majority of foreigners aren't spending they're money here, they're sending back to whatever country they're from.

Btw Leo doesn't haven't balls. If he had balls those people responsible for the crash would be behind bars, a justice warrior would do that at least. You know, the people who actually commit crimes. Very easy attack the weakest in society, but go after anyone who is wealthy then it's a whole different ball game.

As far as I'm aware people who caused the crash went to prison.

Are you telling me there is no irish people surviving on low paid jobs in Ireland, only foreigners?

Bull****.

As far as I'm aware people who caused the crash went to prison.

Are you telling me there is no irish people surviving on low paid jobs so Ireland, only foreigners?

Bull****.

Did they ? name them then ?

And how long did they get ?

Are you for real?

You said bankers should be jailed.

I said they were.

You asked for evidence.

I give you evidence, now you try deflect the evidence.

Just admit you're little rant got you nowhere and you were wrong.

Are you for real?

You said bankers should be jailed.

I said they were.

You asked for evidence.

I give you evidence, now you try deflect the evidence.

Just admit you're little rant got you nowhere and you were wrong.

You still didn't answer my question, Leo ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

So the idea that incentives work is not a coherent argument in your economic book then? Back to sleep.

What's the incentive, though? A person who is at threat of becoming homeless looks at his or her situation, realises that there's no welfare state, so makes a decision to go back to college/further education and in five years time, has a job/house/income? It's economic illiteracy or, if not that, ideology has become the primary marker in your economic understanding (which is never a good thing).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

What are you on about. Our unemployment rate is 139,100 as of July 2017. People want to work or else we'd still have almost 400k on the dole.

You are all over the place on this thread pull yourself together man.

• Advertisement

You still didn't answer my question, Leo ?

It's all in the link I left.

Yes I am Leo good one.

I worry for this countries future sometimes.

Yes I am Leo good one.

I worry for you, ignoring the obvious.

What are you on about. Our unemployment rate is 139,100 as of July 2017. People want to work or else we'd still have almost 400k on the dole.

You are all over the place on this thread pull yourself together man.

http://www.cso.ie/en/releasesandpublications/er/lr/liveregisterapril2017/

In unadjusted terms there were 263,417 persons signing on the Live Register in April 2017. This represents an annual decrease of 42,123

Where are you getting your information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Yes I am Leo good one.

You worry "sometimes", so most of the time you don't worry is what you are saying?

Not everyone on welfare or in social housing is a scam artist. It must be awful being so bitter looking down on the less fortunate in society all the time.

Take a break, go for a walk, get some air and smell the flowers, it will do you some good my friend. :)

You worry "sometimes", so most of the time you don't worry is what you are saying?

Not everyone on welfare or in social housing is a scam artist. It must be awful being so bitter looking down on the less fortunate in society all the time.

Take a break, go for a walk, get some air and smell the flowers, it will do you some good my friend. :)

All good here friend.

Happy working contributing to society.

It must irk you that so many people in this thread have had enough of people scamming the system:)

Thank God people are finally realising the bullsh1t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

The first sign someone feels an argument is getting away from them.

• Advertisement

All good here friend.

Happy working contributing to society.

It must irk you that so many people in this thread have had enough of people scamming the system:)

Thank God people are finally realising the bullsh1t.

Are they doing anything Illegal ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

I haven't read the article before posting this.

My own case was as follows;

Now 32 in a council house.

Have 4 children and 2 more on the way, the 1st child is from a previous relationship and i maintain them.

I was placed into my own apartment at 17 by the then Southern Health Board having spent the previous half a decade in state care.

My family were and very much still are dysfunctional and i was the unwanted child, it showed as well as they tried every means possible to get rid of me once and for all.

Aged 18 i was asked by the S.H.B to register for the housing list, 18 & single but working, no problem i did.

I've been in and out of work due to health reasons over the last 15/16 years.

In 2012 with 2 full time children and 1 part time we were allocated a council house, the rent started at €50 per week, now it stands at €140 due to the income between us being high, the wife works full time, i'm currently employed but out sick.

Earlier this year before my sick leave began, we decided we would like to buy a house, so we applied for a mortgage and were granted one.

That is the only good bit, what we were offered was just over €100,000.

We couldn't afford anything on the market to for our requirements and while we could buy the house we live in, it is in need of extensive work and we wouldn't have enough to refurbish with the remaining money, we are now in the position of just having to apply to the council for a transfer to a larger property and hopefully purchase that god willing!

I'm sorry now but I could be considered having lived in a dysfunctional family. I could have also been seen as the unwanted child as I'm the only one out of 3 children that had to move out of the house FOR work. I no longer have the opportunity to move back home because there is simply no room. Both my brothers live at home because they are trying to save for a mortgage. They all still live in a tiny and I mean tiny 3 bed house. Up to then when I turned 21 both my brothers SHARED a room. Yet and all my parents never looked towards a handout from the council. They were happy with their lot and tried their best to work and save for an extension. And here's you Demanding something bigger, and leaching off the taxpayer. Serious awful attitude - you were given the opportunity to buy the house your in - and would take it because it needs refurbishment - how about look at what honest hardworking people do in that case? - buy it and WAIT to gather money to do it up bit by bit. What were you hoping for the council to come in and decorate to 5 star hotel standard?

I pay my taxes, I have no choice to pay extremely high rent because it's the only area I could find a job. Saving for a mortgage seems like a joke. I wish I could be given a council house like you and be given a chance to save for a 100 grand mortgage.

Seriously! The sense of entitlement here is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Do you know what I did when the house I purchased needed extensive work? I battened down the hatches (figuratively, not literally) and lived in it as it was for 18 months whilst saving every possible cent. No unnecessary expenditure. No new clothes, no nights out, nothing that wasn't necessary, only food, bills, fuel, insurance, healthcare costs etc. It wasn't a fun 18 months but I got on with it and did it. When I had a chunk saved I took out a personal loan spread over five years to cover the remainder.

Doing all of the above ourselves bar the personal loan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

dotsman wrote: »
    I think you're missing the main point in that. We need babies who grow into productive members of society, not welfare scroungers who only add to the burden.

This woman is a victim of the welfare state, and her children are destined to follow her.

We need to change our policies to dramatically reduce the number of children spawned by scroungers (currently strongly encouraged) and increase the number of children responsible adults are having (currently strongly discouraged).

This. Absolutely this. Children shouldn't be a ticket to a bigger house or more money. Children's allowance needs to be completely overhauled.

I'm sorry now but I could be considered having lived in a dysfunctional family. I could have also been seen as the unwanted child as I'm the only one out of 3 children that had to move out of the house FOR work. I no longer have the opportunity to move back home because there is simply no room. Both my brothers live at home because they are trying to save for a mortgage. They all still live in a tiny and I mean tiny 3 bed house. Up to then when I turned 21 both my brothers SHARED a room. Yet and all my parents never looked towards a handout from the council. They were happy with their lot and tried their best to work and save for an extension. And here's you Demanding something bigger, and leaching off the taxpayer. Serious awful attitude - you were given the opportunity to buy the house your in - and would take it because it needs refurbishment - how about look at what honest hardworking people do in that case? - buy it and WAIT to gather money to do it up bit by bit. What were you hoping for the council to come in and decorate to 5 star hotel standard?

I pay my taxes, I have no choice to pay extremely high rent because it's the only area I could find a job. Saving for a mortgage seems like a joke. I wish I could be given a council house like you and be given a chance to save for a 100 grand mortgage.

Seriously! The sense of entitlement here is a joke.

What are you branding me exactly?

I don't feel any sense of entitlement, never did.

You do not know me other than what I write, which is only a snippet of who I am.

Tarring all with the one brush just because I live in a council house is it?

Forgetting that me and my wife actually have jobs?

I never do this, but come to Cork, I'll show you the life me and my family live, the house we live in etc.

There's a formal offer for you.

You'll get to see who Cork Truck Driver really is!!!

• Advertisement

What are you branding me exactly?

I don't feel any sense of entitlement, never did.

You do not know me other than what I write, which is only a snippet of who I am.

Tarring all with the one brush just because I live in a council house is it?

Forgetting that me and my wife actually have jobs?
    Do you think you could have afforded to survive better and not rely as much on state supports if you didnt have so many kids?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Do you think you could have afforded to survive better and not rely as much on state supports if you didnt have so many kids?

I've edited my post, read back on it.

We both have jobs!

I've edited my post, read back on it.

We both have jobs!

I gather you both have jobs but that's not what I asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Doing all of the above ourselves bar the personal loan.

Nope. You said you could afford to buy the house you were living in but wouldn't have enough money left over to do the extensive renovations you require. And instead of getting on with it, cutting your cloth to measure and financing it yourself, you've just applied to the council for a bigger house. That simply wasn't an option for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

All these sponges wanted to work when the dole was at its highest in 06/07?

Nope. You said you could afford to buy the house you were living in but wouldn't have enough money left over to do the extensive renovations you require. And instead of getting on with it, cutting your cloth to measure and financing it yourself, you've just applied to the council for a bigger house. That simply wasn't an option for me.

As it currently stands I haven't submitted the transfer forms so the process to transfer isn't officially in place.

I'd probably get more respect if we both quit our jobs and stayed on welfare.

There was one slight complication to the process which isn't ideal, but anyway my offer stands, come to Cork and witness it first hand? Come on down!!!

All these sponges wanted to work when the dole was at its highest in 06/07?

The dole is the way to go man. Free house, kids payed for a life time and a Lamborghini in the drive, you can't go wrong. Just sign on and you will get all this.

terms and conditions apply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

I wasn't being sarcastic. There was practically zero unemployment when the boom was around yet the dole was 208 a week.

I wasn't being sarcastic. There was practically zero unemployment when the boom was around yet the dole was 208 a week.

It's €193 now, election due next year, tell the politicians about your displeasure at it.

For fear of losing their seats they won't reform it though!

An acquaintance of mine left school and went straight on the dole, 14 years later they contacted him to upskill, he did and was allowed back on the dole, he can't find work as he has no experience.

Uriel. wrote: »
    This. Absolutely this. Children shouldn't be a ticket to a bigger house or more money. Children's allowance needs to be completely overhauled.

Charlie Haughey is the one to thank for that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement