Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snoring remedies?

• 14-09-2017 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Apologies mods if in wrong place. Mods, move away if needs be.

I'd often heard from friends or ex-girlfriends that I snore, my Dad's the same so never really dwelled on it too much.

I've been using an app to wake me up more optimally during my sleep cycle (called Sleep Cycle funnily enough) and I just realised since I upgraded to the premium version that it actually records loud noises during the night, IE my frankly outrageous f*cking snores.

I'd no idea it was that bad, christ. :eek:

So firstly, anyone know if any of those nose-strips, magnetic bracelet things work?

And secondly, if I was go the full medical route, any ideas on what the treatments are?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

b34mer23 wrote: »
    Apologies mods if in wrong place. Mods, move away if needs be.
    Welcome b34mer23. You're in the right place to discuss this issue.
    b34mer23 wrote: »
    So firstly, anyone know if any of those nose-strips, magnetic bracelet things work? And secondly, if I was go the full medical route, any ideas on what the treatments are?
    Folks can discuss what they have experienced, but may not give medical advice.

Advertisement