Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parknasilla with young kids

Options
  • 14-09-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

We have an Irish Country Hotel voucher to use up and I was thinking of booking Parknasilla Resort for one night. We have a 3 year old and 3 month old and I'm just wondering how suitable it would be for that age? Specifically the pool, is there a kids pool or shallow area? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

The grounds are great for kids. Fairy trail is pretty cool. Probably not great for a buggy as the ground is a bit rocky and muddy. They also have various activities going on for kids, think these are mostly in the summer though. Pretty sure there is a shallow pool but worth ringing and checking!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Parknasilla is very suitable for young kids, I bring my own there and there is definitely a shallow part in the main pool that they can use.

The staff there are brilliant with kids, a lot of the summer visitors are families with youngsters.

The hotel even got in an ice cream machine and opened a small shop this year to cater for them.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Thanks for the replies, I was worried it could be a bit stuffy for them but it sounds perfect. We got a good price for the night so have booked it. Thanks for the tip about the ground being rocky Lia, I have a cross country buggy, but will bring my baby carrier too.

Advertisement