Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agent Fees

Options
  • 14-09-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Looking to sell our house in Dublin. The house pretty much should sell itself but I still want to use an agent as I've never sold a house and don't have the time. Has anyone been in a similar situation recently and if so, what commission is reasonable to negotiate to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

commited wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Looking to sell our house in Dublin. The house pretty much should sell itself but I still want to use an agent as I've never sold a house and don't have the time. Has anyone been in a similar situation recently and if so, what commission is reasonable to negotiate to?

Not much negotiating, the EA tells you up front what their fees are, you either accept it or find a cheaper one. Even if your house "sells itself" a good EA can get you more money.

Advertisement