Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newegg/IE 1080 + waterblock

Options
  • 14-09-2017 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

was looking at this guy here for a new build:

1080 Seahawk with ek block

I can't find a better price on a regular 1080(with airblock) let alone one with that comes with a waterblock worth 120 euro.

Has anyone used the newegg for IE? Do you get stung on import tax or some conversion or something? I wouldn't even mind if it was 550 or 600 as that's still cheaper than the average 1080 + waterblock.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

It still ships from the US so you will have customs duty and VAT which will probably bring it closer to 650

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Funny enough OCUK also had that Seahawk with the block on sale for a few weeks a while back for £449 - now back up to £599 unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

On both it says liquid cooler sold seperate. I didnt buy it on the off chance it meant block

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Virgil°

Funny enough OCUK also had that Seahawk with the block on sale for a few weeks a while back for £449 - now back up to £599 unfortunately.
    Yup saw it. My mate bought one for his rig. And it was 416 he got it for. Absolute steal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement