Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belarmine - stepaside final phase

Options
  • 14-09-2017 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi does anyone have any insights as to when the final phase of a Belarmine in stepaside will be launched?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Thefact

I know they have been busy getting the original show houses ready for either selling them or puting them on show for the new phase.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Galwayforliam

I hear the final phase is launching this month with a move in date of early 2019? Anyone with any insights on same? Pricing will be interesting - think it’s approx eight 5-beds, six 4-beds, 13 3 beds and then 6 apartments- saw planning permission earlier today.

Thefact wrote: »
    I know they have been busy getting the original show houses ready for either selling them or puting them on show for the new phase.
    Got speaking to a neighbour that seemed clued in- reckoned the larger 4-bed going for €640k and not floored or anything!!

If anyone can share what they know about new development and realistic pricing I’d appreciate it- they are lovely houses but price increases in 2 years are insane and deffo back to boom/crash scenario again.

Price is one thing but then are going to be any hidden issues with them- new school infront of them is all I can think of

Ad just gone up for the final phase this evening- still no idea on pricing- anybody get prices?! Dying to know what they’re going for!

https://touch.daft.ie/dublin/new-homes-for-sale/belarmine-woods-belarmine-woods-stepaside-dublin-104215

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭GalwayBmw

we are thinking of buying a 4 bed semi in Belarmine Woods near E/T - can any of the residents kindly tell us - what should we be concerned about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 youngfarmer

GalwayBmw wrote: »
    we are thinking of buying a 4 bed semi in Belarmine Woods near E/T - can any of the residents kindly tell us - what should we be concerned about?

This: http://chng.it/nZkmDsHR 444 new apartments beside the pump station. The area is great though- you will love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Summer2020

GalwayBmw wrote: »

If it’s the last remaining 4 bed in belarmine woods then it’s the one that’s next door to the social housing apartments, and directly opposite the School play yard? Two fairly large negatives there in my opinion when you’re handing over €630,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

The whole development is a kip I can't see how living beside social housing is particulary worse than living off the side of a hill mangled during the Celtic tiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Summer2020 wrote: »
    If it’s the last remaining 4 bed in belarmine woods then it’s the one that’s next door to the social housing apartments, and directly opposite the School play yard? Two fairly large negatives there in my opinion when you’re handing over €630,000.

Nice stereotyping there.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Summer2020

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Nice stereotyping there.

Couldn’t care less what you think of my opinions. Knew someone would ride in on a high horse here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭GalwayBmw

The whole development is a kip I can't see how living beside social housing is particulary worse than living off the side of a hill mangled during the Celtic tiger.

How is it worse then in any other new development in Dublin needing to have a certain %% of social housing? Have you heard of any issues arisen from this neighborhood in that particular development?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

<SNIP>

Advertisement