Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on London Underground

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭xckjoo

No need worry about it.

You don't know what I get up to in my spare time. Maybe I do have that to worry about :D
    Thats not for me to decide but whoever is in charge are doing a great job and sadly like Barcelona and many attacks the persons behind it were "known to Authorities".

So they should just arrest all the terrorists but not the people that aren't terrorists. That's some outside the box thinking you got going on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,074 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

xckjoo wrote: »
    You don't know what I get up to in my spare time. Maybe I do have that to worry about :D

So they should just arrest all the terrorists but not the people that aren't terrorists. That's some outside the box thinking you got going on there.

Kinda why I mentioned its not for me to decide. Ok.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Don't pay any heed to that individual.

I doubt he's the sharpest tool in the drawer.
    gandalf wrote: »
    TBH there is always that mentality in certain sections of this country, any bad thing that happens to the British is celebrated. I remember going to school eons ago during the Falklands war and we were delighted that the Argentinians were sinking British ships. Now I was in Primary school at that time and I have grown up since then and certainly would not think that way today. Unfortunately there is still a minority of people in this country who see Britain and British people as pantomime villains. The number is dropping as some are now replacing Britain with Islam as their new pantomime villain!

So far he has managed to say that Kim Jong Un is a great man, for sticking it to the Americans, had a rant at the pharmacology students we share a Maths class with for reasons, as well as this.

He's a grown ass adult, FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

So far he has managed to say that Kim Jong Un is a great man, for sticking it to the Americans, had a rant at the pharmacology students we share a Maths class with for reasons, as well as this.

Celtic fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Does he constantly use words like Imperialist, Empire, oppressed and exploitation?

A job in the real world will cure him, he'll get infected with the Capitalism virus ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

It's not a rant if he only mentioned to them that they were in the wrong class.
    M!Ck^ wrote: »
    There are plenty of hard working decent Muslims, like Pogba!

And Ozil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Noel82

seamus wrote: »

If true, then probably just some moron carrying something dangerous in in a LIDL bag.

Fúcking hell, is this how far we've come? Despite all the problems throughout the world we see associated with one common factor, this is the cognitive dissonance we have to indulge.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

MOH wrote: »
    You're forgetting about the Arsenal fans.
    Actually, just remembered, sure wasn't Osama bin Laden one too?

Definitely want to be doing something about them

Wenger out and zombie bin Laden in##

As a Tottenham fan I would be fully in support of it , most of the poor arsenal fans I know would feel the same way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Noel82 wrote: »
    Fúcking hell, is this how far we've come? Despite all the problems throughout the world we see associated with one common factor, this is the cognitive dissonance we have to indulge.

Mentally ill shopping bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,180 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Noel82 wrote: »

Posts a picture of a smouldering bucket with wires clearly visible, textbook example of an ied. But it's just "something dangerous" someone was innocently carrying around in a lidl bag. They probably accidentally left it behind too lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,464 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

davycc wrote: »

As a Tottenham fan I would be fully in support of it , most of the poor arsenal fans I know would feel the same way.

As a Tottenham fan surely you'd want Wenger to stay in? Zombie anybody could improve Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

No way! His appointment could start some sort of Arab vs Jew war in North London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Any word of any irish caught up in this??

West London would have high irish population iirc

Any word of any irish caught up in this??

West London would have high irish population iirc

None according to Varadkar.

I see Lefties are more concerned about Trump's mean Tweets than the fact a terrorist attempted to murder innocent people on their way to work, school etc.. today.

#leftiepriorities

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Wenger out and zombie bin Laden in##.

Wenger want a year unbeaten - Bin Laden went 10 years. No brainer.

Still an Incident i see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

BillyBobBS wrote: »

I see Lefties are more concerned about Trump's mean Tweets than the fact a terrorist attempted to murder innocent people on their way to work, school etc.. today.

#leftiepriorities

It is an interesting development as since they don't obviously care about pr of killing innocent people (seem to prefer it?)

it gives the terrorists capacity to transport bombs into large crowds uninhibited (while easily makibg good thete escape) and iirc the 7/7 bombings were extra effective due to them being in underground tunnels

They say they have identified the bomber,why haven't they arrested him/her yet??
    Hope all irish get home ok tonight in london

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

#leftiepriorities

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/15/donald-trump-blames-london-train-explosion-on-loser-terrorists
    Theresa May rebukes Donald Trump over tube bombing tweets

Asked about Trump’s potential breach of convention on intelligence sharing, May was unusually critical of the US president, saying: “I never think it’s helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation.”

That Theresa May is a damn Communist, I always knew it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭beefburrito

We all know the pagans that cause atrocities is the western world.

And it ain't a conspiracy,it's an ideology.

I blame the lefties for this,they support the so called gentle scum for their right to have their version of brehon law's.
    Not all of them are like that blah blah....

My exe who was and still is a hippie leftie thought there was nothing wrong with brehon law being in parts of Germany and the UK

Thick gitch,her and her friends though it all came down to interpretation, paganism is a religion of sunshine lollipop s and rainbows....

I read them out a few verses from Anam Cara they said well that's wrong,the book I was reading it from was wrong.

Even though that book of spells was written in the 7th century.

I have a collection of holy books and only one encourages death and destruction to non believer's....

It's there in black and white.

There's no Godess but Macha....

Make up your own mind's.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Still an Incident i see.
    The thread title is accurate, not sure why it should be changed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I blame the lefties for this,they support the so called gentle scum for their right to have their version of brehon law's.

My exe who was and still is a hippie leftie thought there was nothing wrong with brehon law being in parts of Germany and the UK

Thick gitch,her and her friends though it all came down to interpretation, paganism is a religion of sunshine lollipop s and rainbows....

I read them out a few verses from Anam Cara they said well that's wrong,the book I was reading it from was wrong.

I have a collection of holy books and only one encourages death and destruction to non believer's....

Well I've made mind up on you chief :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,464 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Do you own a greyhound by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Its telling that I feel much much safer in Eastern europe than I do in Western europe these days. And by a staggering margin too...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,074 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

chupacabra wrote: »
    Its telling that I feel much much safer in Eastern europe than I do in Western europe these days. And by a staggering margin too...

Thats cause ye have bit of common sense

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

... or maybe no mod has been arsed to update?

They've updated the previous thread titles, such as the recent attacks in Barcelona.

There's a difference between having a "liberal agenda" and just not bothering.

Maybe but I cant imagine a thread about some incident initially being labelled a terrorist attack but later turning out not to be, holding that terror attack thread title for an entire day. Can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,903 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

7ebef6c027e61a470b2e976d08db7d7a-275-275.png

• Registered Users Posts: 35,903 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Seems they don't have their man and another attack is probable .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Chester Copperpot

But what about frankie big nose. They found him in a wheelie bin... Snooker balls for eyes

7ebef6c027e61a470b2e976d08db7d7a-275-275.png

It's okay it's just an incident, nothing to see here move along.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Advertisement