Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on London Underground

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭xckjoo

I dont think I'm reading between the lines. I responded to what you wrote. That you're against anything that erodes their rights.

Lol. I was going to reply to everything [had already written four quoted responses] but then I saw this. The only reason you asked for people to post suggestions to resolve the problem, was so that you could find flaws with it and shoot it down.

You don't want solutons.. you want justification for your own lack of solutions.. :rolleyes:

You proved my point all by yourself. Well done. :D Cased closed.
    [No need to discuss this further since you're closed to anything that changes the status quo.]

No I want you to be aware that your half-assed thoughts aren't solutions. But that's not going to happen since you're too invested in being right and have no interest in reality. The fact that you think you have solutions shows a mind boggling lack of awareness.

xckjoo wrote: »
    No I want you to be aware that your half-assed thoughts aren't solutions. But that's not going to happen since you're too invested in being right and have no interest in reality. The fact that you think you have solutions shows a mind boggling lack of awareness.

I gave you half-assed thoughts because I wanted to see how you would react. Like I said... posters don't want to spend an hour writing a thought out and detailed answer to the problem, only to have you dismiss everything as being unrealistic.

And honestly, why should we bother writing detailed answers when you continuously refuse to do the same? I asked you to post up your own solution to the issues... like for like. But nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭xckjoo

I gave you half-assed thoughts because I wanted to see how you would react. Like I said... posters don't want to spend an hour writing a thought out and detailed answer to the problem, only to have you dismiss everything as being unrealistic.

And honestly, why should we bother writing detailed answers when you continuously refuse to do the same? I asked you to post up your own solution to the issues... like for like. But nope.

Sure you did. We're all probably too stupid to understand them anyway right?

The difference is that you posted half-baked thoughts, I pointed out that they're half-baked and you got butt hurt about it and claim it's down to PC culture making us unable to see the truth. Now you're trying to muddy the water by saying "well you aren't posting a solution so why would I waste my time spelling things out for you". I know I don't have a solution so I don't post claiming to. But that doesn't stop me be able to see a major flaws in other proposals. I'm not a doctor, so if you had cancer I would have no clue how to go about treating it. But if you told me you were going to eat paint chips until it was cured, I'd be able to confidently say that it's not a solid plan.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I just noticed this, hadn't heard anything about it. On the 14th of August. Was it another one?

https://www.joe.ie/news/one-dead-several-injured-car-drives-paris-restaurant-2-598232

June in Amsterdam.
    Car stopped in a place cars arent allowed.
    Gets fcpn from police but all of sudden takes off and crashes with high speed into 8 people. leaving 2 injured.
    Driver leaves the scene but is soon stopped by the police who stopped him in the first place.

Now, this guy was released 4 days later and the statement was he had suffered a "hypo" as a diabetic and that is why all went tits up.

Yeah....
    Several eye witnesses were sent away without having to give a statement and the ones that spoke out later thought it all looked very deliberate. Almost empty square with 1 group of people and that is where the car ended up crashing. How unlucky.

This happened in front of Central Station which has a minimum of 15 cctv camera which miraculously all were out of order/switched off/turned the other way that particular evening So there is no cctv footage of this event.

Normally what would happen in these kind of situations when the culprit is know and arrested, is that news reports will have his first name and the first letter of his last name.
    It took 2 months and some leaking from the police to finally have that happen in this case too.
    Khalid Karmaoui was the diabetic that evening.

xckjoo wrote: »
    Sure you did. We're all probably too stupid to understand them anyway right?

And another leading question. I never suggested that anyone was stupid. You just have. That's the trend with your posts.
    The difference is that you posted half-baked thoughts,

Which you asked for. I noted that people didn't want to write long detailed posts on the subject just to get shot down immediately, and you asked for suggestions.. which I provided. On the fly thoughts, rather than logical points based on the political/cultural landscape. Which I could do. But again, as I pointed out, you showed no indication that you were willing to enter into a discussion. Instead, you immediately shot them down as being unrealistic.

I snipped the rest of your post because you've just gone on an insulting rant. So, why bother dealing with your post when you're not providing anything of worth? Let's be clear here... I have asked you repeatedly for your own suggestions to solve the problems, and you have given nothing except criticisms... showing that you fit firmly into the group I originally described. The ones that shut down discussions about solutions. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement