Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14 month contract?

Options
  • 15-09-2017 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭

I am currently with Electric Ireland for business. I have been offered a new contract but it runs until the end of 2018 (14 months). A competitor has offered virtually the same contract but for 12 months. Why the difference.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi emeldc,

We look after residential queries here on Social Media, so the people to speak to are the Electric Ireland Business Sales team, whose contact details are on this link.

The quickest way to speak to Business Sales is to telephone them (email response may take one or two working days) and their phone lines are open until 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Hi emeldc,We look after residential queries here on Social Media, so the people to speak to are the Electric Ireland Business Sales team, whose contact details are on this link: https://www.electricireland.ie/business/helpful-links/contact-usThe quickest way to speak to Business Sales is to telephone them (email response may take one or two working days) and their phone lines are open until 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).Best regards,Una
    Ok thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

You are welcome emeldc, we're happy to advise.

I have also edited my first post now to correct the formatting and the link.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement