Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my eir answering service has been diverted twice in 2 months not by me

Options
  • 15-09-2017 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

my eir answering service was diverted twice in 2 months and not by me, my question is how can my answering service be diverted by someone who is not me and more to the point where did the unanswered calls divert to and who would have the power to do it and why am i not informed of this? I am really annoyed because an unanswered call causes no end of hassle and ontop of that i am paying for an eir mail box service every month and when i contact eir customer support they won't tell me why or who is doing this am not happy i feel like my eir voicemail box is not secure and I don't like it has anyone else had this happen to them and what was the result?? thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

CICI01 wrote: »
    my eir answering service was diverted twice in 2 months and not by me, my question is how can my answering service be diverted by someone who is not me and more to the point where did the unanswered calls divert to and who would have the power to do it and why am i not informed of this? I am really annoyed because an unanswered call causes no end of hassle and ontop of that i am paying for an eir mail box service every month and when i contact eir customer support they won't tell me why or who is doing this am not happy i feel like my eir voicemail box is not secure and I don't like it has anyone else had this happen to them and what was the result?? thanks a mill
    Hi CICI01,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues. To divert calls from your phone, you would normally have to ring *21* followed by the number that you'd like it diverted to, or we would need to be contacted in order to activate this for you. There shouldn't be any other ways to do this and nobody should have access to do this unless they have your phone or we're contacted. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

Advertisement