Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro 2018 Jerusalem to the Vatican

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Jesus herada to win, can't lose with a name like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Weepsie wrote: »
    But it is true

Sport and politics can very easily be separated and stand in isolation from each other. Perhaps the term used by nee was misused, hence my response to challenge the (in my opinion, sweeping) statement.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Sport and politics can very easily be separated and stand in isolation from each other. Perhaps the term used by nee was misused, hence my response to challenge the (in my opinion, sweeping) statement.

LOL sport and politics have always, since their very inception been inextricably linked with politics. I mean exactly what I said.

In the dreamy utopia they are separate, but not in this lifetime!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

nee wrote: »
    LOL sport and politics have always, since their very inception been inextricably linked with politics. I mean exactly what I said.

In the dreamy utopia they are separate, but not in this lifetime!

Check the definition of inextricable. You are asserting that the two can't stand alone. That's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Rumors of a roubaix esq stage in TDF. ..I'd personally love to see from have a serious crack at the giro.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Check the definition of inextricable. You are asserting that the two can't stand alone. That's ridiculous.

Oh they can, but they rarely do or at least rarely have is the point.

Advertisement